.
MUahahahahaha
Urgh! WAt the heck is wrong with blogger. I cnt upload pics man! Damn. NVM. Today..chi was boring la. Pe..we did standing board jump ( which i suck in it) and..shuttle run :) I got 11.2 seconds lol. SO lousy. Nvm..then...after Pe..eng! Darn. I hate my marks for summary la. SUper lousy. Hehe. But nvm. IDC. Er..after that was recess. Me n Kim didnt change lol. NO need too. Er...during recess, Jonathan keep asking me bout the show :) Yea. i luv it. But the ending was stupid la. Hehe. Then..er...Jonathan and Audi was bidding for Voon Kit. Haha. And Nasrum was the "Pimp". That's wat he said. Hehe. Erm...voonkit got sold for 5 billion...sth sth? Wow..he is worth so much. Haha. Recess was fun lol...then..Haha. I disturb Audi, CHristina, a little of Voonkit bout the love present in them. Haha JK. Its just for fun. ANd...Audi kept denying. Haha. And..christina was pissed cuz i keep saying her as Diva, Babe...blah blah blah. Hehe. Who ask her say me first lol. After recess was maths! Stupid la. I dunno why my paper ended up with Gerald agn lol. Wth. Then..they keep shouting vk vk vk. Stupid. I ran over to Gerald seat n they were passing my paper around?! Darn. Then...landed in Zhi Yu's hand. ANd i ran over! The maths teacher was like...: Wat r u doing? Then i said i want my paper bac lol. Stupid Gerald shouted:SHE IS CHASING AFTER ZHIYu! Wth... Haiz. nvm. That's a disaster. Hehe. AFter maths..history test! Gosh. i wrote rubbish. Lol. Then..last two periods, chemistry modular test. Oh my...i dunno the...describe in 5 steps....sth sth. Haiya. Dun care la. Then...when we were about to leave..Ms Lee said that it was mine and KIm's cleaniness duty?! Wth. Haiz..so...Nas past me the class key, and Kim didnt help at all! Hw bad. I emptied the dustbim lyk a cleaner and..when bac to the class. The idiotic boys...like ZHi YU! JON! Jia Wei! Audi! Gerald! They pushed all the chairs out! Wtf. Haiz...i pushed in some..and left the rest untouched. Hehe. WHo cares man. Then..kind PZ said to help me lock the classroom. Thanks :) Er..when i was about to leave, Shawn teo was like...WHERE IS VOONKIT? ( cuz they nd to stay bac for the eng thing ) And i was like pointing to the outside of the classroom. Is he blind or wat?! LOl..so nvm. Me, Kim, Samantha,Emily and Melissa went to WS to eat kfc! Muahahaha. And..Melissa is totally obsessed of Shawn Teo. Haha. She said his name like over 3 times in Kfc. Hahaha. That's all for today. Should i do art? Hehe. OH...JON AND ZHI YU! U two ____! U better stop diverting Voonkit's calls to me arh. All because of u two, we were like so awkward lol. He was calling me saying Zhi YU's name?! How weird lol...
◄ Older posts
Newer posts ►
Magic;

Call me EMMA☺. I love my friends, family. Crazy, goofy,MUSIC♪❤
Cause when i close my eyes, I'm somewhere with you.
Links
Kai Kang
Frederick
Alecia
Jonathan
Kimberly
Milton
Fionn
zhi Yu
Benjamin
Emily
Hong Hui
Christina
Melissa
Jun Hong
Pei Zhen
Samantha
Sharmaine
2E1!
Shannon
Amanda
Amanda Lau
Fann
Music is love ♪

