.




Today school was suckish lol. Learnt from Audi that me and him was chosen for Psl. Lol..i dun wanna go la. Shit. Now should i just left it and pretend i dunno or go tell the teacher that i dun want? Stupid lor...first period was lit. Quite boring but funny too. Mrs Adris brought fruits to class agn! Hahaha. This time, there is raspberry, blueberrry, strawberry and bananas i tink. Lol. Its super funny. But its onli 1 period. Haiz. THen it was Maths! It sucks! Mr Sheun past back to us out refresher test results and i failed. LOl...expected. I got 12/3o. SHit lol. Then...those who get below 13 marks must go for ap! Wtf...the cut-off point should be 12 lol. AP officially sucks!!!! I tot it was 1E1 one class...therefore, i was looking so forward to it. But damn..i was wrong. 1E1 to 1E5 all in one class! SHit la....but alot of 1E1 turned up just for fun. Hehe. Then when the teacher asks 1E1 stand...the last two rows ( sth lyk dat) all stand.Other classes was shocked as we 1E1 should be vry clever one. Hehe. But...it was vry funny lol. Many of them just turned up to waste time. Oh man..cn Mr Sheun just quickly let us re-test so that i cn NOT fail n get out of ap?! SHit. I wont go for next lesson. Its super boring n not fun at all lol. It was suckish. ARt was quite fun. But..Jh...sucks man. He thinks he's soo soo handsome lol. WAt rubbish. Stupid...then..er..art, i didnt listen to teacher talked at all. I just slack for 1 whole hour. But i played alot with the boys. Gerald and Audi was like..."i cn see sth". Then they pointed out a heart shape in between me and jon! Wtf...that's totally random and stupid lol. Then...er...Jh the __ sat beside me, Then was Gerald...he was playing luh. Oh..after that, hehe :) Voon Kit was pinning Jonathan on his chair whil Jh and Gerald was tickling his leg or sth. That's damn funny and Jon's face was all red. Muahahaha. Er..after that, got a BIG BIG commotion. Zhi Yu shouted my name and i turned to him. He was saying..Omg! JOnathan kissed Voon kit. Hahaha! His first kiss is gone. Hehe. Both of them i mean. But after that,...jon was vry embarassed and kept saying to me that he didnt kissed voonkit. Its ALMOST! Haha. Ok..i believe him. See...i so good. Haha. After taht, i was talking to Jon bout first kiss thingy, with Gerald sitting at the center, in between us. Hahas. Art was FUn :) Lol...then..chemistry was quite fun la. We had to do some summary/revision of wat we learnt this year. Agn...me n kim one group lol. Er..Jon, Audi, ZHi yu, Nas and voonkit one group. They were slacking and slacking. Hehe. They keep talking rubbish lol. ANd..er...i also dunno. Cnt hear properly lol. SO bored now...er...so many ppl cca. Lol. I hate ccca! Hehe. And wat is wrong with blogger man. I cnt upload photoes. SHit! Nvm..oh jonathan said he is going to ask ____ whether she ____....hehe. And he will tell me! Wish him good luck :p hehe. ANd..Melissa: I promise i wont say! Letuce and cabbage. Haha. "VEGETABLES MARKET"!!!!!


◄ Older posts
Newer posts ►



Magic;




Call me EMMA☺. I love my friends, family. Crazy, goofy,MUSIC♪❤


Cause when i close my eyes, I'm somewhere with you.



Links


Music is love ♪
This Flash Player was created @ FlashWidgetz.com.