.



sorry!!!!!

Yea. All four!
Melissa!
In the bus lol
KImberly!!!!!!!!!!!!
Melissa the mighty! Haha...in SHAWN TEO's eyes
O.O Looking at Shawn teo??? Hahas.
Woots! Nice pose Melissa

REVENGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mUAHAHAHAHA. I cn upload pics now Melissa!!!
Ok...school today is quite boring...er..But its NT suckish. First period was chemistry. Quite fun la. The...ytd me and Kim did the group work thingy...we got third in class :) Lol. ANd...Pz group got first, Expected...theirs was vry colourful and detailed. I cnt believe we lost to Voon kit's group!! Shit la. They got second lol. Then...er...first was Pz group..she and Samantha went up to present. Pz said it in vry vry detailed! So pro lol. Then...Audi and Zhi Yu went up. He kept "blah blah blah". Er kimberly wong! The chocolate should be all mine la. U didnt say anything lol. When..i was presenting the chem thingy, u just hold the paper onli lol. Hehe. Then....the idiot boys..keep laughing n laughing. Haiyo. Vry funny meh?! Then...yea...me and kim got a bar of chocolates! :) Yay. Er..IT was boring. Then it was recess lol. Recess was suckish la. But quite fun. Me and Kim were eating the chocolates in class. Hehe. When we went up to clas..jon and zhi yu was like keep saying Audi opened our choco and Voon Kit almost ate our choco. Lol. Then...me and kim divide the choco into...er...3 for each. Then..it was O-K onli lol. While i was eating, the damn Zhi yu keep saying Voon Kit touched it..LOL LOL LOL. I told him " After i eat finish my choco, u r dead! " Hehe. He was scared. Then...after i swallow my choco, i really DID ran after him. Ok..i wanna apologise to Voon Kit and JOnathan ho. Sorry arh. Didnt meant to step u two chair, but at that time, i really no space to walk...SORRY. Lol...er...Stupid Zhi yu la. Recess was havoc man. He took my pencil case and i took his precious container! Hehe. Then the idiot Chan Guo Yao. He took my bag! Wth...lol. Er...Jonathan took my chem paper..thingy, and ran around hitting me with it! Shit. Then...thanks to the kind Kk, Hua fong and ben...they helped me get bac my stuffs. Yay! Thanks lots man. Home econs...made curry chicken. But i haven taste it. Emily is having a stomachache now i tink. I shouldnt eat :) I have no confidence for my cooking at all lol. History was boring. I just came bac from WS with Kimberly. Went to eat my lunch lol. Omg..tmr got lit test. I'm gonna fail it. I nvr even read the Pack lol. Shit. Haiz...nvm..off to study. Got wat hw? Lastly, i am vry sorry ok? SORRY!!! SORRY!! And who is Jason? Why when i ask Jia Wei in class, so many of the boys laugh arh? They say is my ex?! LOl? I dun understand at all.


◄ Older posts
Newer posts ►



Magic;




Call me EMMA☺. I love my friends, family. Crazy, goofy,MUSIC♪❤


Cause when i close my eyes, I'm somewhere with you.



Links


Music is love ♪
This Flash Player was created @ FlashWidgetz.com.