.




Posties! Haha. My mood is soo good today :) ..for some particular reasons. Hahas. Dun ask me why!Today..me and kim arranged to meet each other. Den while walking to school, saw Voon kit. We took the other staircase and..in the end..we still met. Haiz. There's bound to be troubles. After dat..vk walked into the classroom..followed by me as the Kimberly wont budged. Then..suddenly everyone was lyk..cheering,clapping..blah blah blah. I'm like..! For wat sia. Stupid and freaking mad too! Ok..den Sch announcement said that Mon is Racial Harmony. Ms Lee told us to wear traditional costumes...Lyk...who will wear? Ok..maybe some. Hahas. But i dun tink gals will wear. Haha. Got info from KK that mon we will take our height and weight! Woots! I wanna knw if i grew! hahas. Hope I'm 160cm now. Pathetice me lol. Omg...got soo many hw. I haven do sia. I'm so dead. Today we had maths test! FK! I didnt complete! Shit. My 5 marks all gone liao. I cn prepare to fail. Haiz! :( I'm soo dead. Hope next week CCA will continue stand down! hahas.


◄ Older posts
Newer posts ►



Magic;




Call me EMMA☺. I love my friends, family. Crazy, goofy,MUSIC♪❤


Cause when i close my eyes, I'm somewhere with you.



Links


Music is love ♪
This Flash Player was created @ FlashWidgetz.com.