.
WTF! I totally hate myself! Haiz.. I am sooo regretting. I hope the teacher dun choose me! I wanna curse Mr S____! Damn! Why choose me sia. Haiz. Nvm. Just hope they dun choose me :) Ok..School was SO boring today! Firstly..sci. We didnt do any experiment. So its was Boring to the core. After dat,..erm...Geography. Erm..geo lesson..okay la. At least we went to MPR to watch Video! YAY! But i wasnt paying much attention lol. I was playing with Samantha. Muahahaha. She and her waffle and Teddy bear! hahahah. Afetr 1 hour of geo..we went bac to classroom for Maths. It was damn boring! Then..recess..everytime the same. Bought green tea then went bac to classroom. Haha. Kim just shouted to everyone near her who ZY lyk. Hahaha. She even said to Gerald sia! ZY is soo gonna die. Muahahaha. No offence. After recess...was CME and Eng! Lyk..WTF! We have to hear Ms Lee talk for 1 and a half hour?! Huh! Its so damn boring. After english...was Lit. Mrs Adris just keep telling us bout The PACK! And...Nasrum and Stan were just...Keep throwing Newspaper over my head! And..none of them went in the rubbish bin lol! So lousy. Hahaha. After lit..me and Kim went to WS! Erm...we met the boys at Kfc. And..we were lyk..6 ppl occupying 10 seatS! hahaha. Afterdat...a KFC auntie went pass. And look at ZY and Jon. Haha. cuz they werent eating. So the auntie asked Zy if he was waiting for his GF! Hahah. And yea he is! hahaha. After Kfc..Kim's dad came to pick her up. ZY took Mrt as..he was going Lan i tink. Then..Haiz...left me, Vk, Audi and Jon. We went to interchange and took bus 12. Me and Audi alighted near School cuz of the stupid interview! And...i totally regretted going for it! Even Xin Xuan nvr go sia! Damn. HOPE TEACHER DUN CHOOSE ME! If nt i still have to tink of a way to quit lol! So..pls dun choose me! Thanks lots
◄ Older posts
Newer posts ►
Magic;

Call me EMMA☺. I love my friends, family. Crazy, goofy,MUSIC♪❤
Cause when i close my eyes, I'm somewhere with you.
Links
Kai Kang
Frederick
Alecia
Jonathan
Kimberly
Milton
Fionn
zhi Yu
Benjamin
Emily
Hong Hui
Christina
Melissa
Jun Hong
Pei Zhen
Samantha
Sharmaine
2E1!
Shannon
Amanda
Amanda Lau
Fann
Music is love ♪

