.
Ahem...school was quite fun today luh. I was fed up wif Kim! I told her not to joke anymore alrdy, but she just wont listen. Hmph! Okay..nvm. So...waited for her. Meet her at Hai Sing bus stop, then went up to class. 1st period is Lit. Mrs Adris didn't come agn. So relief teacher came in. Gave us Essay qns and...end of the period, she say we were vry quiet. Haha =) 2,3 period is maths. Erm..boring lol. Then art. Got back art marks. I got 74 seh...1 mark to A1!!!!!! Urgh... forget it. Okay..art was just frustrating!!! The boys arh...keep throwing paper balls at me. Hmph. Mess up my head. Anw, after art is recess. Bought green tea. Talk GF's talk with Kim =D Okay...Kimberly! Make yr choice okay? Know wat u want. Dun make choices that u will regret. Wish u good luck. Jy. Hmm...after recess, its...Eng..BORING!! And ms lee dun wanna change our seats! Haiz.......................so bad. After eng...its physics. Ok..me and Emily were struggling in physics!!!!!! URGH!!! We cnt see the damn whiteboard!!! Damn...why cnt Ms Lee change our seats...oh...PLSSSSSS. Haiz...after physics is mt. Okay...erm...went to com lab lol. But my com cnt be switched on. IDC also. Lol. After school, haiz..went to Maths AP with Kim la. I was rotting in class lol. I dun even need to go luh. Kim and her stupid promise la. I dun understand sia...why must she talk to _____ and then regret? Haiz...dun care alrdy la. ANyway...i haven do physics!! Shit..and i nvr bring back my Home Econs book. Shit..tmr got home econs test sia..Choo choo is going to scold me. Shit. Haiz. Hmm...i am so fed up with the audi. He arh..kicked me so many times, pain seh. And the voonkit. He arh..wasted his msg. He just wrote a "Lol ok". Wasted seh. I..as his daughter should reprimand him. Muahahaaha. Hehe...
◄ Older posts
Newer posts ►
Magic;

Call me EMMA☺. I love my friends, family. Crazy, goofy,MUSIC♪❤
Cause when i close my eyes, I'm somewhere with you.
Links
Kai Kang
Frederick
Alecia
Jonathan
Kimberly
Milton
Fionn
zhi Yu
Benjamin
Emily
Hong Hui
Christina
Melissa
Jun Hong
Pei Zhen
Samantha
Sharmaine
2E1!
Shannon
Amanda
Amanda Lau
Fann
Music is love ♪

