.
LEW VOON KIT!!!! U arh...damn u. I so angry with u. U so proud about yr marks for what. HMPH! I swear i will get higher than u. Just wait and see =) Okay...school today. Meet Kim at bus stop. And i went siao when i see Vk's dad car. Cuz i said i will be faster then him today. Hmph..he come so early to school for wat la. Hmph...and he dunno for what chiong to school. LOL>>>anyway, he saw me when ke siao. SHIT! Must be because of his "family" tradition. I shouldn't have own him as my dad. Haha. ANyway...first two periods..is Physics. I want my physics paper la!!! And damn...i haven do physics hw. Shit. After physics is...IT. Okay...so boring la. IT. ANyway...i took pics of Melissa Lye!!! But i cnt post. Shit..stupid blogger. Okay...then was Recess. Bought milo, and...went up to class. Haiz..i dun wanna talk about recess la! The stupid ZY...urgh. Hmph!!! After recess...is Home Econs. Did a test lor. Home econs is super boring!!! After home econs is History lol. Got back history test and...guess wat...i just pass by 1 plus mark. -.- Shit. NOW, my damn dad is so proud about his "wonderful" marks. HMPH! I swear i will beat him next time...if not, I will listen to EVERYTHING that HE says. Hmph....urgh.
◄ Older posts
Newer posts ►
Magic;

Call me EMMA☺. I love my friends, family. Crazy, goofy,MUSIC♪❤
Cause when i close my eyes, I'm somewhere with you.
Links
Kai Kang
Frederick
Alecia
Jonathan
Kimberly
Milton
Fionn
zhi Yu
Benjamin
Emily
Hong Hui
Christina
Melissa
Jun Hong
Pei Zhen
Samantha
Sharmaine
2E1!
Shannon
Amanda
Amanda Lau
Fann
Music is love ♪

