.
DAMN!!!!!!!! Wats wrong with Blogger sia???!!!! I wanna post Melissa Lye's unglam pics to get my revenge!!!!!!!!!!!! URGH...anyway, I EMMA SEEK WILL NVR SLACK AGAIN!!!!!!!! Well, at least till after exams. I AM GOING TO STUDY LYK SIAO!!!!!!!! Urgh...I'm so pissed today. My physics is super damn LOUSY!!!!!! Haiz......today school boring la. And...I'm gonna kill the 2 assholes if they vandalised my lit book again!!! I swear man. Damn they..URGH. Shit...First 2 periods is Physics lol. Damn hell..its the worst physics lesson I've ever had. HAIZ!!! :( After physics is geo. Okay..Geo...I became a total nerd! -.- I listened so attentively in class and i understand everything ( hopefully ). HEHE =) After geo is...maths. Maths lesson is getting super BORING!!! HAiz...why no game sia. After maths is recess lol. Went to buy Green Tea. Tried a new food in canteen..and..it turned out to be...not so nice. But it looks nice. LOL. Then...went up to class. Stupid Jon and ZHi Yu (assholes) Vandalised my lit book agn. And i drew their folscap for revenge.. URgh...damn they. Aftre recees is CME lol. Hmm...today CME quite interesting la. Then...eng. Wrote finish the compo on describing a family member...and i wrote 485 words -.- First time ever i wrote so much. After eng is Lit lol. Mrs Adris is back!!! Ahahahaha...and NAS is damn funny. And the Shawn Teo is super damn disgusting. Yuck. Then...after school. Stupid Audi. He kicked me like dunno hw many times -.- Hmph. Erm...went to WS with Melissa, Fionn and Emily. Me and Melissa went to eat at Subway. EMily and Fionn went to buy Teacher's day present. Okay...Subway. the funny parts. Melissa actually forgotten to pay $..until the gal told her to pay. haha. 2) She choked on her bread..and its super unglam. hahaha...too bad i cnt take upload pics. Hmph. 3) Melissa admitted that her father-in-law is Chan Guo Long. HAHAHA. Lol..end of story. Erm...went to Popular with Melissa. Bought a present for Ms Lee ( we 2 combine ). Then...erm...she gave me all coins!!! Damn her...haha. Jk. LOL. TOday sch is just super pissed...and boring. Lastly,........I WANNA CHANGE PLACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAIZ. Bye...off to study. NERD -.-
TIME: 10.28pm.
Hmm...just came back from Tamp. Went to eat Sushi Teh with my parents =) Cuz its my mum's bday =) Hehe. Ok...just smsed Voon Kit lol. He told me something. Which..totally startled me -.- He actually read my blog..and he saw the part where i wrote..."I swear i will beat him next time...if not, I will listen to EVERYTHING that HE says. Hmph....urgh." Holy shit la. I'm dead. I even "SWEAR". Oh shit..why did i lose to him??!! Haiz...nvm. i'll just listen lol. Wat can he ask me also? Lol..hmm...OH! Pls arh..i didn't say i dun want to call u. And hor...erm...i wil call u once I've sth to talk to u about. =) U also can call me anytime u want =) Maybe..i phrase wrongly in the smses la...I also dunno wat i type in my msg. Sorry lol. Dun misunderstand luh. PLS. Anyway...i just had my longest chat with Kai Jun on msn! -.- GOSH. We started talking about Greek...wat weird topic. Haha..okay. Another weird thing is...i chatted with Chloe's bro ( I think ). He is so weird luh -.- LOL!!! Anyway.....hope HE replies :) Maybe i should sms him. Hmm....bye.
◄ Older posts
Newer posts ►
Magic;

Call me EMMA☺. I love my friends, family. Crazy, goofy,MUSIC♪❤
Cause when i close my eyes, I'm somewhere with you.
Links
Kai Kang
Frederick
Alecia
Jonathan
Kimberly
Milton
Fionn
zhi Yu
Benjamin
Emily
Hong Hui
Christina
Melissa
Jun Hong
Pei Zhen
Samantha
Sharmaine
2E1!
Shannon
Amanda
Amanda Lau
Fann
Music is love ♪

