.




Urgh...i'm currently so bored now. Okay..a note to Melissa the babe: Eh, i nvr say i hate u or wat-so-ever la. I will NEVER say dat. Pls..believe me lol. I didn't say anything to Emily also...i have no idea why she said dat to u. -.- Anyway...i dunno wat am i going to do on MON!!!!!!!! Shit...I'm gonna be bored to death. Urgh.! Stupid...why the ZX cannot come. Haiz. Okay...School today was boring luh. 1,2 period is eng. Okay...today eng was not as boring as ever lol. Got a 'surprise'.~vocab GR -.- LOL. After eng...chi. Bored. Did a test lol. Then it was CME. Okay..cme. Weird. Jh, Felix and Federick was called to go out by Ms Lee lol. And Ms Lee said sth which i totally agree. "Jh, the ppl around u wants to help u. But the prob is...THEY DUN DARE!" I totally agree. WHo will dare to go near him. he shouts and beats. LOL. Then it was recess. Went to buy milo...went up to class wif Emily, Christina, Kimberly. LOL...hell. My lit book again :( Tortued by boys. Urgh. OH! And..when i saw Kj on the staircase, i started saying he is crazy of Greek. haahaha. =) Then...erm..ppl teased me about my height..and the stupid Kj and vk. urgh. They vry tall meh? My dad taller arh!!! Hmph..and stupid jon. I can wear high heels(but i dun wear) and he cnt!! Muahahaha. Anw, i still taller than him lol! Muahahaha =) OH! I said I ♥ my dad. And...KJ was like...who is yr dad? And...the stupid Audi say its vk. Shit. I'm saying my REAL dad la. Not the sot sot Dad. Hehe =) After recess...is...geo. Hmm..geo..nth to say about. Then maths. Started on a new topic, which i totally suck in. ( Conversion of units -.-!! ) Shit. Haiz :( Anyway..after maths is FC lol. Discuss about class party. Then...after shc, went to ws. Ate at Subway. And..Gosh. I saw _____! Omg...but i didn't see clearly. I saw her fren lol. Hmm..just shocked. Hmm...okay. I'm so pai seh now. Just because ZY say he is angry and i called him 0.0 I totally cnt believe i did dat. And...his voice is weird! Hahaha. He keep saying 'no' and 'why'...lor. I'm so bored now!!


◄ Older posts
Newer posts ►



Magic;




Call me EMMA☺. I love my friends, family. Crazy, goofy,MUSIC♪❤


Cause when i close my eyes, I'm somewhere with you.



Links


Music is love ♪
This Flash Player was created @ FlashWidgetz.com.