.



Why cant heart be neutral?

Haiz..okay. I am so bored now. And...i hate me not going hyper. Lol..shit. I'm so bored. And i wish u were here. Haiz...who can 'save' me? Cuz..i think i'm going to die. -.-
Quotes from...zedge. LOVE quotes i mean. =)

The best time of my life:
The best time of ur life is when u say:
"YES i m fine",
u know that someone would look into your eyes and say:
"ENOUGH, now tell the truth!"
This is so totally the truth. It shows how much the other half cares for you. Woots..i want care too.

Don't ignore:
Sometimes you ignore the truth.

Sometimes you ignore the pain.

Sometimes you ignore the consequences.

Just for someone.

Who's going to ignore you after all.
O.o this is so hurtful...

In love with you:
You Are The First Thing I Think About
When I Wake Up

Just Thinking Of You Put The
Biggest Smiles On My Face

Every Love Song I Listen To
I Think Of You

I Will Do Anything In This World For You
Coz You Are My World N Everything,

Baby I Love You!
wow...that's lve.

I always miss you:
10 THING I DO WHEN YOU'RE NOT TEXTING ME :
1. Wake up
2. Miss you
3. Take a bath
4. Miss you
5.Eat
6. Miss you
7. Text
8. Miss you
9. Sleep
10. Miss you...
sigh ! see ? I always miss you
Haha...totally true.

You will never:
You'll never understand why I hurt so much because you're not the one who is crying, you're not the one who is left behind, you're not the one who loved too much, and you're not the one who is holding on to someone who is gone...
:( This is sad.

Sadness after:
I can hide the pain that I feel
and make others think that I can move on.

But I can never deny the truth that
the person who failed and hurt me,

Is still the same person I wish to love me...
Hmm...this is devastating.

A question! Can my mind just stop thinking???!!! Cuz it hurts...!



◄ Older posts
Newer posts ►



Magic;




Call me EMMA☺. I love my friends, family. Crazy, goofy,MUSIC♪❤


Cause when i close my eyes, I'm somewhere with you.



Links


Music is love ♪
This Flash Player was created @ FlashWidgetz.com.