.
BORing day...arh..I'm stucked with homeworks. DAMN. Later going ikea with cousins..aunts..LOL. Hopefully, i cn change my bed and air-con :D YAY! He didn't sms me. I think he's waiting. But i decided NOT to sms him first. Unless he sms me. Hmm...if he doesn't...then forget it! Shit him...stupid. Hmph.. Okay..i did this out of boredom. Ripped this quiz from Permanant blog. Hahaha. Joking. Its from Emily's blog.
Add some colours..
ABC About You Questions:
A - AVAILABLE: Sort of?
B - BIRTHDAY: 21061996 ( Presents are welcome :D )
C - CRUSHIN ON: Someone luh!
D - DRINK YOU LAST HAD: Yakult
E - EASIEST PERSON TO TALK TO: I dunno. All?
F - FAVORITE SONG: The way I loved you ♥♥♥
G - GUMMI BEARS OR GUMMI WORMS: Gummi Bears.
H - HOMETOWN: Singapore.
I - IN LOVE WITH: The special someone♥♥
J - JUGGLE: I cnt. I suck in it!
K - KILLED SOMEONE: None. LOL.
L - LONGEST CAR RIDE: Erm..Singapore to Melaka.
M - MILKSHAKE FLAVOR: Vanilla.
N - NUMBER OF SIBLINGS: 0
O - ONE WISH: Him la.
P - PERSON YOU CALLED LAST: Kimberly.
R - REASON TO SMILE: Cuz its funny?
S - SONG YOU LAST HEARD: The way i loved you.
T - TIME YOU WOKE UP: 10.34am.
U - UNDERWEAR COLOR/PATTERN: Pervert!
V - VEGETABLE(S): Haha. Cabbage♥♥♥
W - WORST HABIT: Hmm...hooked up to smsing.
X - X-RAYS YOU'VE HAD: I've no idea.
Y – YOYOS ARE: Lame.
Z - ZODIAC SIGN: Rat.
Random Questions About You:
Spell your name without vowels: mm. Haha.
What color do you wear most?: White or black.
Least favorite color?: Hmm...turqoiuse. PS. I dunno hw to spell.
What are you listening to?: Your not sorry.
Are you happy with your life right now?: Happy cuz of him. Sad cuz of others.
What is your favorite class in school?: Recess.
When do you start back at school/college?: Tuesday :(
Are you outgoing?: A little?
Favorite pair of shoes?: School shoes. Haha
Where do you wish you were right now?: Beside him ♥
THE CANS:
Can you dance? Everyone cn dance cnt they?
Can you tie a cherry stem with your mouth? Wats dat?.
Can you whistle?: Nope.
Write with both hands?: Cn. But my left hand is horrendous.
Walk with your toes curled?: Should be.
THE DO'S:
Do you believe there is life on other planets?: Think so.
Do you believe in miracles?: I wish it happens on me :D
Do you believe in magic?: NO. Its just entertainment.
Love at first sight?: No idea?
Do you believe in Satan?: Who is it?
Do you believe in Santa?: Not really...no presents from him.
Do you know how to swim?: Sort of? But..nt that good lol.
Do you like roller coasters?: Hmm...dunno.
Do you think you could handle the stuff they eat on those reality shows?: EEW. NO
THE HAVES:
Have you ever been on a plane?: Duh.
Have you ever asked someone out?: Yea! My dear galfrens lol.
Have you ever been asked out by someone?: Yup...
Have you ever been to the ocean?: On a cruise lol.
Have you ever painted your nails?: When i feel like.
THE WHATS:
What is the temperature outside?: I dunno. But it just rained. Maybe its cool now.
What radio station do you listen to?: 9.33 Fm.
What was the last restaurant you ate at?: Er..coffee club. Haha.
What was the last thing you bought? Er...UP(movie tickets).
What was the last thing on TV you watched?: NDP.
THE WHOS:
Who was the last person you IM'd?: Hmm...him?
Who Which was the last person pet you took a picture of? I dunno.
Who was the last person you said I love you to?: My darling :)
CRYING SECTION:
Ever really cried your heart out?: Yea.
Ever cried yourself to sleep?: Yea.
Ever cried on your friend's shoulder?: Yea.
Ever cried over the opposite sex?: Hmm..my dad?
Do you cry when you get an injury?: Er..i think so.
Do certain songs make you cry?: Yea. When i am depressed :(
HAPPY SECTION.
Are you a happy person?: Nowadays..Not really..but a little. I'm crushed by troubles.
What/who can make you happy?: HIM ♥♥♥♥ And funny stuffs..frens.
Do you wish you were happier?: Of course. I wish that Every single day.
Can music make you happy?: Some.
LOVE SECTION.
How many times have you had your heart broken?: I've no idea.
Have you ever loved someone so much that you'd die for them?: Yea...
LOOK AT ME.
What is your current hair color?: Black luh. Pure Singaporean :D
Current piercings?: Ears lol.
Have any tattoos?: Er..NDP?
Eye color?: Black..
HAVE YOU EVER
Been to jail:No.
Mooned someone: Wats dat?
Laughed so hard you cried: Dunno. Maybe a few times lol.
Cried in school: Yea.
Thrown up in a store: No.
Done something really stupid that you still laugh at today: Hmm..dunno.
Gone skinny dipping: Wats skinny dipping?
THIS OR THAT
Pepsi or Coke: Coke.
McDonald's or Burger King: McDonald
Single or Group Dates: If first-timer..then group dates. After accustomed..SINGLE date.
Chocolate or Vanilla: CHOCO!!!♥♥♥
Strawberries or Blueberries: Strawberries.
Meat or Veggies: meat? I dun mind.
TV or Movie: Movie ♥♥♥
Guitar or Drums? Both? Maybe guitar.
Adidas or Nike: I love both ♥
Chinese or Mexican: Duh. Chinese!
Cheerios or Corn Flakes: I dun mind..
Cake or Pie: Cake.
MTV or VH1: MTV.
DONE
Time now..10.10pm. Just chatted wif Kim, Audi and Voon kit on msn. Er..the whole day and i only managed to complete my art! Oh..wth. I'm just a pure slacker LOL. Physics...i hate it. I duuno how to use set-squares!!! Damn..hopefully tmr recess time cn complete..if nt..I'm dead. Er..tmr 2,3 period is MATHS! Oh shit! Got maths algebra test..haiz. Hopefully..wont fail again. HAiz....Pls god! Let me pass!!! Okay..er..history wed then hand up so..still not so bad. Then..er..tmr recess time must complete physics and go to the HOD of cca to get form...then change cca. YAY! Er...that's all for today. I wonder wat will happen tmr...haiz. Hope everything wil be fine :D And..my $5. Better give me...and...omg..i got a total shock just now..damn..hmm..ok..i wont say. Lol..nth interesting also. Bye...and Kimberly, dun be late tmr. Thanks :)
◄ Older posts
Newer posts ►
Magic;

Call me EMMA☺. I love my friends, family. Crazy, goofy,MUSIC♪❤
Cause when i close my eyes, I'm somewhere with you.
Links
Kai Kang
Frederick
Alecia
Jonathan
Kimberly
Milton
Fionn
zhi Yu
Benjamin
Emily
Hong Hui
Christina
Melissa
Jun Hong
Pei Zhen
Samantha
Sharmaine
2E1!
Shannon
Amanda
Amanda Lau
Fann
Music is love ♪

