.




I am so super bored now........................okay. Today school was just pure..BORING! Morning..finally Kimberly was early! :D YAY! And she waited for me. Haha. Then at 7.05am..walked up to classroom. While climbing up the stairs..saw Fionn behind us. Woa..then say Hi. Then she was like..."Emma, do u noe who was behind u just now?" Then i'm like.."no." Then she say voonkit lol. But he took the other staircase. Okay. End of story. When reached up the class...went over. SHouted Emily..and i dunno why. Haha. Just random. First period was "LITERATURE". Mrs Adris came in..quite boring cuz we did alot of writing lol. Then...maths. YAY! Maths algebra test postpone till thurs. WOots! After maths..art. Now..learnign the 2nd point perspective. Still as boring. LOL. Then got one free period. Yea. ( sort of free period la ). Played wif Melissa Lye and she admit it that Guo yao, Shaun goh and Shawn Teo belongs to her. Hahaha :D Er...after art recess. Boring. Went ot find the teacher but she and the he is not around! Damn...not agn. Urgh. After recess..eng. Hmm..at least today english not as boring lol. Er...read newspaper. Then..got one article saying.."You are NOT your handphone". But i think i cnt live without it lol. Hw cn i stop smsing?! Haha. Bad habit. Er...after that was physics. And it sucks. LOL...Mr Govind came in. Shawn Teo, Gerald and Jun Hong didn't do work. Oh gosh..they're so dead lol. Afetr physics MT then school ended. So bored..after sch went to WS with Kim. But onli for a short short while. Then went home. I'm so bored now. Suddenly Jia Wei, Zhi yu and Gerald smsed me. LOL! Jia wei is talking nonsense..zhi yue is talking about his relationship things and Gerald is telling me hw quiet i was today lor. I did it for a reason. XD And..is Jonathan with vk now? I need to clarify sth..hmm...today there's tons of hw. Damn..i hate physics. How to do??? And..history. I haven complete. Damn. And wat must we write for the newspaper article thingy?? Tell me pls. Thanks.


◄ Older posts
Newer posts ►



Magic;




Call me EMMA☺. I love my friends, family. Crazy, goofy,MUSIC♪❤


Cause when i close my eyes, I'm somewhere with you.



Links


Music is love ♪
This Flash Player was created @ FlashWidgetz.com.