.




Must i choose? Is it right or okay to do this? Am i really ready for the whole damn thing? I mean...i'm so confused now. This sucks..damn. Why are there no answers to it. Urgh....everything sort of changes as time goes by. I dunno. Can u just choose? Pls? I will feel better that way..or u want what i suggested? I think that's the best. Haiz..i also dunno. Everything is so weird to me. Why did everything turned out this way? Was i the one? I hate it..seriously hate it. Haiz..why cnt i be more open? Or..maybe u could choose? :) Plssssssssssssssss.

I hate school now. Its so damn suckish. Idiots...I HATE MY SEAT!!! Damn..Emily..cn we just go find Ms Lee and tell her we wanna change?! We have been sitting at the same old damn place from like..since Jan!!!! Damn..shit. Haiz..hate it. Hate him la..so noisy at the back. Mood swings also. Haiz...sometimes he might just explode. WTf....this is so scary luh. And Zheng Yuan...cn u just talk when u need to? U dun have to agitate him any further rite!? Damn..urgh. I hate my seat!!!! I cn sit anywhere...except here. Pls cnt u just grant me my this damn hell wish?! Urgh...okay. Today went to find the teacher agn...but she is not there AGN! Urgh...fed up sia..damn. Physics...Gerald didn't bring his hw agn so tio scolding and is being sent out of class...but later returned back agn LOL. Then i-t. Quite fun. Did sth interesting. Haha. Then recess...er..went to find the teacher..but nt around lol. So went buy green tea then went up class. Hua Fong them was like throwing erasers?! And it hit me...hmph. But they said sorry :) So nvm. Then..Christina arh!!! Wanna kill her..quite noisy..hmm no offence. Home econs..cooked "fly" rice. Haha. Erm..Choo choo say nxt week wun cook!! Damn..home econs will be so so boring!! Arh... last period History..boring. After school..went WS with kim. The boys were behind us..walking to bus stop also. And i colleted my $5.50 from Voon kit. YAY!! $$$$$. Haha. Er..oh..when i approched him to ask..the stupid Audi tilt Vk's head and it was facing me. And i was Damn shocked! Oh my goodness la.... nvm. Nas keep saying pay by cash, kiss, hug..blah blah blah. Wat rubbish. I want cash :D Ate at superdog with kim..did a little physics than went home. I'm so gonna die tmr. Got geo and algebra test!!! Oh hell...dead.




◄ Older posts
Newer posts ►



Magic;




Call me EMMA☺. I love my friends, family. Crazy, goofy,MUSIC♪❤


Cause when i close my eyes, I'm somewhere with you.



Links


Music is love ♪
This Flash Player was created @ FlashWidgetz.com.