.




I-v-a-n. SO CUTE!! Haha
Random random random. Ivan is cute :D
I noe...random. Lol..but who cares.
Lol...haha. My cousins. Ivan and Sarah.
Firstly, i didn't noe u take frens so easily. Seriously, u r quite a disappointment today. I really tot u will treasure frens..but it turned out otherwise. Hmm..esp when u were once my good good fren..wat u said today realy shocked me. I tooked you as my bf ( best fren ) once..and i told u almost everything.. But now...till today then i noe our friendship cn be so easily destroyed. Its so fragile. I dunno wat to do now..haiz. Seriously, u changed me. And i really treated you as my really good fren. I tell u things that i wont even tell my family. Haiz.. Maybe i should stop smsing...but cn i survive?...is another question.

Today..watched NDP live on channel 8 lol. With all the ppl in my grandma house. It was quite nice...hmm..the pledge moment. Everyone stood up. Woa. Hmm..today ate homemade popiah. Quite nice..but abit sick of it lol. Er...nth interesting to talk about today. SO bored. Just chatted with Voon kit on msn for a short while. Then he offline. I think his internet got cut off or sth like that lol. I complain to him..and i totally agreed wif wat he said earlier on. SO correct lol. Omg...i haven do all my homework. SHIT. I'm so dead. Hope i cn finish tmr. Bye...I will post random pics that i took. Haha


◄ Older posts
Newer posts ►



Magic;




Call me EMMA☺. I love my friends, family. Crazy, goofy,MUSIC♪❤


Cause when i close my eyes, I'm somewhere with you.



Links


Music is love ♪
This Flash Player was created @ FlashWidgetz.com.