.
Hmm....ripped dis from KAI KANG's blog. Hope he dun mind :)
Have you ever ...
1)Had the Chicken pox: Yea
2)Ever gotten a scar: Yea
3)Had a broken nose: No
4)Had your tonsels removed?: Wats dat?
5)Had ice cream in the morning: Of course.
6)Had to give the heimlich: Wats dat?
7)Dated outside your race?: No.
8)Given a hickey?: Wats dat agn?
9)Dated your good friend/best friend?: DUH! I just dated my dear Galfren! :D
10)Sung in the shower?: Yea
11)Spit in someone's drink?: Haha. No i tink.
12)Dumped someone?: Sort of? I think.
13)Opened your Christmas presents early?: Hmm..dun think so.
14)Peed outside?: When i was vry vry small i think.
15)Seen "The Goonies" more than 10 times?: Cn anyone explain wats dat?
16)Had more than five REAL bf/gf?: No. I onli have one darling :D And i LOVE her dearly.
17)Played a computer game for more than 5 hours?: Hmm..i on the com for 7 hours. Considered?
18)Ran through the sprinklers naked?: NO!
19)Ate food that fell on the floor?: Yea...
20)Went outside naked?: NO!
21)Made out with your best friends bf/gf?: Made out?
22)Mooned somebody?: Wats mooned?
23)Been on stage?: Yea
24)Made someone cry?: Yea...
25)Been in a parade?: Of course!
26)Been in a school play?: Dun think so...
27)Drank beer?: Just a sip. And i got permission!
28)Gotten detention?: Hmm..had to write reflection. Cuz late. Considered?
29)Been on a plane?: Of course!
30)Been on a cruise?: Yea! :)
31)Broken into a house?: No
32)Gotten a tattoo?: NO
33)Gotten piercings?: Yup
34)Cried so hard you threw up?: No
35)Gotten into a shouting match?: Hmm....think so?
36)Been skinny dipping?: Wats that?
37)Spun yourself in circles to get dizzy on purpose?: Haha..yea
38)Laughed so hard it hurt?: Yea
39)Tripped on your own feet?: Yup
40)Cried yourself to sleep?: Yea..
41)Cried in public?: Think so...
42)Thrown up in public?: When i was vry small...
43)Lied to your parents?: Yea...
44)Skipped class?: Tuition.
45)Slept in class?: In exams...
Basics
46)How many 'best' friends do you have?: I dunno..i dun count.
47)Who was or would be your bridesmaid?: I dunno. Maybe my darling :D
48)Who was or would be your bestman?: Hmmm...ive no idea. Maybe my darling's Boy fren!
49)Who are your Godparents?: I dun have any.
50)Did you ever get to meet your great Grandparents?: No...so sad :( BUt nvm. I have my dear grandparents!!
Relationships
51)Who have you met online?: Human beings?
52)Do you like dancing in public?: No.
53)What's the best slow song to dance to?: HUH?
54)Do you believe in life after love? : Hmm..i dunno. Maybe yes. Or maybe LOVE cn shatter my whole life. OR...make it as sweet as honey!
55)How long have your grandparents been married?: I dunno
Favorites
56)Sundae topping?: chocolate
57)Hamburger topping?: Dunno
58)Number?: 7!
59)Dating Show?: Absolute boyfren? Counted?
60)American Idol?: I have no idea..
Have You Ever...
61)Made a snow angel?: nope
62)Played dress up?: Yea
63)Cheated while playing a board game?: nope
64)Touched a snake?: Think so..
65)Kissed a pig?: NO
What is...
66)The best part about snow days?: Its freezing cold :D
67)The worst name you've ever been called?: Ah ma!
68)The worst name you've ever called someone else?: I dunno..
69)Your favorite number?: 7!
70)The time?: 12.01 am
Misc
71)When is the last time you went out of the country?: Er..a few months ago.
72)Do you yawn in your sleep?: I dunno!
73)Do Chinese people get English sayings tattooed on their bodies?: no clue
74)Do you wake up or open your eyes first?: HUH?
75)If the FBI breaks your door down do they have to pay for it?: DUH!
Have You...
76)Looked at the moon with a telescope?: No...sad
77)Been to a museum: Yea
78)Swam in the ocean: Beach.
79)Been to Egypt?: NO
80)Made a snowman?: YEA! And it turned out ugly.
DONE! Bye
◄ Older posts
Newer posts ►
Magic;

Call me EMMA☺. I love my friends, family. Crazy, goofy,MUSIC♪❤
Cause when i close my eyes, I'm somewhere with you.
Links
Kai Kang
Frederick
Alecia
Jonathan
Kimberly
Milton
Fionn
zhi Yu
Benjamin
Emily
Hong Hui
Christina
Melissa
Jun Hong
Pei Zhen
Samantha
Sharmaine
2E1!
Shannon
Amanda
Amanda Lau
Fann
Music is love ♪

