.




Time now..1.15am. I'm so freaking tired. Maybe i should sleep now lol. Today..went Grandma house..did alot of "kitchen chores" LOL. Melissa! I cut CABBAGE! Muahahaha. After grandma house, went for Badminton playing. Its awesome lol...er..after that..went K till 10pm. Reached home at 11pm. When to bath..then go on9. Yay. I love my com. Hehe :D Just chatted with Voon Kit on msn. He kept complaining about his seat. Haha. SO sad..Dun worry, i will pity you..Haha. He said he wanna overthrow me?! Bullshit lol..that wont happen. Haha. My empire is vry steady one. Hehe. (Pardon me for bragging). Haha. And..cn anyone tell me how to spam nudges?! I need it vry urgently. Hahaha. Byes now..gd nite.


◄ Older posts
Newer posts ►



Magic;




Call me EMMA☺. I love my friends, family. Crazy, goofy,MUSIC♪❤


Cause when i close my eyes, I'm somewhere with you.



Links


Music is love ♪
This Flash Player was created @ FlashWidgetz.com.