.
FOund some really nice and sweet love text message on web ♥♥♥
6 Signs of Love♥♥♥♥♥♥
1.By listening to his/her voice,U'll smile 4 no reason
2.U'll start listening to slow songs
3.he/she becomes all U think about
4.U'll get high just by their smell
5.U'll do anything 4 him/her
6.While reading this,there was 1 person in UR mind all the time
(So true...haha)
Miss you
Last night I wanted to send you a msg,
But all I could write was,
noh ss!w !.
It didnt make mush sense
Until I read it upside down....
Everyone
Everyone
says you can only
fall in love once
but..that's not true
because every time
I hear your voice
I fall in love all over again
(Wow..)
How can i?
How can i forget u when u r always on my mind?
how can i not want u when u r all i want inside?
how can i let u go when i can't see us apart?
how can i not love u when u control my heart?
(wow...that's love?)
I love you
If I never met you, I wouldn't like you.
If I didn't like you, I wouldn't love you.
If I didn't love you, I wouldn't miss you.
But I did, I do, and I will.
(That's the cause..meeting someone.)
That's all for today. Hmm...human..u are the only one dat i like okay? Seriously, i want to assure u. So sorry for everything that happened or maybe you feels insecure. But seriously, I'm nt just saying..i onli ____ you. ONLY. And I'm vry sure. And nuggets is just a word..it is NOT (the one u r thinking). I'm vry serious. I only, only ___ you. And ___ will NVR be my darling la. Is not possible. And sorry once agn. I will always keep the promise dat we made kays? I swear.
◄ Older posts
Newer posts ►
Magic;

Call me EMMA☺. I love my friends, family. Crazy, goofy,MUSIC♪❤
Cause when i close my eyes, I'm somewhere with you.
Links
Kai Kang
Frederick
Alecia
Jonathan
Kimberly
Milton
Fionn
zhi Yu
Benjamin
Emily
Hong Hui
Christina
Melissa
Jun Hong
Pei Zhen
Samantha
Sharmaine
2E1!
Shannon
Amanda
Amanda Lau
Fann
Music is love ♪

