.




Lol..erm...today had idioms grand review test. And i totally sucked. I will fail. Trust me. Wrote chi compo...and mine sounds weird. Omg..so NOT logical lol. I wrote question 2. Geo...we didn't get bac test. SAD :( Maths...we didn't get bac test to. Double-sadness :( Form teacher..Ms Lee say mon going to do wat CME project thingy. Must bring cloth lol. And..wth..we will be doing wif the partner we just did with. OH MAN. GOSH. Ms Lee, i dun want!!! Please re-shuffle the pair work thingy. If not..I'M DEAD! PLS! After school, went WS with Kimberly n Melissa. Ate at the chi-restaurant and I am now officially broke! From..$14 became to a pathetic $2 left. LOL! Shit. Got physics hw...er...dead. I hate doing physics! It sucks.
Time..12.43am. Just chatted for a long time wif Vk on msn. Hmm...talk about stuffs we dun normally talk about. And ok! We will talk :D And...i will "close". Make it as "close" as possible :) So dun worry.
AND PPL! PLEASE STOP SPREADING. TY


◄ Older posts
Newer posts ►



Magic;




Call me EMMA☺. I love my friends, family. Crazy, goofy,MUSIC♪❤


Cause when i close my eyes, I'm somewhere with you.



Links


Music is love ♪
This Flash Player was created @ FlashWidgetz.com.