.




I say...
I am confused now. What should i do? Did i really take everything for granted or wat? I am vry sorry for whatever i think i did wrong today. Maybe dis is the first time..so i dun really understand. Maybe i should really go out wif u. I dunno..i've nvr felt/worried for such things before. Everything seems to change..from pri sch to sec sch. Will things really be different? Didn't i make any sacrifices? Maybe i didn't. I'm really sorry as i noe hw u will feel..but i still...cnt change. I wanna talk to u, feel like calling u. Feel like going out, but scared as i nvr did dis before. Did i really take everything for granted? Serious? I tot wat i did was the rite way...letting everything take its natural course. But it seems all wrong now. I dun provide a sense of security, do i? I wanna sit, joke wif u, have some nice memories wif u.! Haiz...such simple things also cnt happen on me? Lol..maybe we should do sth about it..( END )


In the morning, waited for Kim at bus stop again. She is soo soo late today lol. Waited at bus stop... As usual,saw Voon Kit and Danry.Today school...suckish! Esp recess. Haiz!! Ms Lee nvr come agn..so i didnt get to change my seat. Haiz..but nvm. She dun come maybe better. Haha. First period Literature. Free period.. Then..maths. Boring. Art..OK la. First period of art...teacher say must do wat...1 point perspective thingy. Lol...so hard. Second part of art, slacking time lol. Stupid boys..keep throwing paper balls LOL. Immature, Childish, Dumb. Afetr art was Recess. That's where all the misery started. Zhi yu and Jon stuffed ALL the rubbish in the dustbin into my bag!!! Wtf..there's sweet drinks in it sia. Damn la they. Super idiotic. Urgh!! So irritating la.... Oh..HEADLINES:
1) Shawn Teo hugged Audi!!
2) Mr Govin is our physics teacher!!

Lol...bye.
oh...and thanks voon kit for yr suggestions on hw to handle the ________. Thanks :D
I just include u for...actually..i also dunno why. And..on9 more often pls? Cuz u left so little msg..Haiyo! ( Wth am i doing?! ) Lol..

Hmph...time now is 9.34pm. Tmr school starts late.. oh my..he smsed me :D Wow..but he left so so little msg onli. Haiyo..quite pathetic. I pity u :( HAhas. Haiz..i'm studying home econs now..got stupid test tmr lar...i'm so going to fail lol. Hmm..why am i happy now?! Lol..i'm weird. Jia Wei told me Melissa Lye Hui Ying kept disturbing him during maths ap! Woots...Wat a sweet couple. Hahaha. I'm so so bored...lols. Tmr going to eat at WS with Kim! YAY!!! Haha. Bye

This is weird. Lol. HAhas. Time now is 10.53pm. I just had a long long msn talk with ____. hehe :D He must give me $2! ( Provided i go over and ask him for it ) and I'm sure gonna go ask for my $2!! Hehe. I cnt spent it..so i will keep it :) It will be my second Dar. Hehehe.



◄ Older posts
Newer posts ►



Magic;




Call me EMMA☺. I love my friends, family. Crazy, goofy,MUSIC♪❤


Cause when i close my eyes, I'm somewhere with you.



Links


Music is love ♪
This Flash Player was created @ FlashWidgetz.com.