.




Last one...I Love you Kim. I'm serious!
Back to normal! :) Lol. Hehe
Hehe. Sepia effects. Kim ask me do one.
Random pics. Hehe :)


The choco cake...called chocolate opera.
Coffee club! Drank iced coffee that taste HORRIBLE! But ate a delicious cake :)

Bags lol. Look how untidy we are!
I love this pic!!!!!!!!!!! So nice!!!!!! Hahaha. In library!
Class...taken during recess lol.
Haha. Today school was quite boring lol. But YAY! Ms Lee nvr come. Hahaha. But sadly, i didnt get to change my seat lor :( HAha. First two periods, was chi. Mr Lua nvr come! Yay!! So no chi compo! WOOTS!!! Haha. We got free periods. Yay yay yay. After chi was 2.4!!!! ( PE ) SHIT!!! It was so damn tiring la! Me and Kim's timing is 16.16 mins. YAY! To AUDI MUHAMMAD : U better shout i love u to Melissa or hug Shawn Teo! Choose one! Hahaha. After Pe was eng. Relief teacher came in. Then blah blah blah... recess. Me and Kim went to find my dance teacher to tell her about ME wanting to change cca. My Dance teacher is SO SO KIND!!! She didnt scold me and still talk to me VRY VRY NICELY! Wow...so good. Lol. Hehe. After talking, we went up to classroom....... After recess was..Maths lol. Maths was boring. Den...history. We got back our history test. And wow...i just past! So loust la. Hmph. I got 11/20 ! But luckily, it wasn't the lowest. I cnt believe Lew Voon Kit got higher than me!! So ridiculous...haha. Jk. Lol. KK got 14...Emily got 13... Lol...then copy history notes..blah blah blah. Jun Hong kept asking teacher to collect History wb cuz Shawn Teo nvr do. He want him to kena scolding lol. After history, assembly. Got free period. Yay. Lol...er...stupid Emily wants to poke me with tooth-picks! Urgh...wanna kill her. Hahas. JK. PLs dun kill me Emily. After school, went to WS to eat lunch and do art with Kimberly. Saw my pri school fren lol. Stupid ONG KAI! He arh..sms me saying wat...Jin wee here...jin wee sad. Blah blah blah. HAiyo! He arh...Nvm. ANd the damn Lim Zhi Yu! He kept using his shoe-bag and hit me! Urgh!!! Nvm...I will post pics!! I took ALOT! YAY! HAha :)


◄ Older posts
Newer posts ►



Magic;




Call me EMMA☺. I love my friends, family. Crazy, goofy,MUSIC♪❤


Cause when i close my eyes, I'm somewhere with you.



Links


Music is love ♪
This Flash Player was created @ FlashWidgetz.com.