.




Food! Student meal. Korean charboiled. $7.90. Haha
We ate at here.
Kimberly wong! Hahaha. Smsing who arh..???
Look how broke we are!!!
UP!!!! I will watch u! Hahaha. 7 August!
This stupid arcade game cost us $4! Hahaha
Drank CUP WALKER!! Cuz vry thirsty. Haha.
E!hub! Saw kim????
Hehe. My timing. So lousy la. But Kim's worst. Haha. At least we past la. This is out first time running leh...
The table we sat on! :) Lol.
Hehehe. Look how sweaty we are lol.!
Woa...i went out on Sunday with Kimberly Wong Shu Hui! Hahaha. We went to train for our 2.4...cuz tmr test. Oh man, its so damn tiring. Haiz. My timing is around 16 mins while hers is 17 mins. Yay! At least we past. Haha. Then we went to E-hub to eat. But we wandered around like two dummies. And we wasted $4 on the stupid arcade thingy. So hard la. Hahaha. And we were broke. But we still ate at restaurant! :) Haha. Pro man WE. We also talked about some things that cnt be told! Ssh.! Hahaha. Oh...and I just got..Benjamin, Sean, Hua Fong, Zhi yu, Voon Kit and Jon's pics from Kk. Hahaha. Haiz...hope tmr teacher will change my seat! :) I will be so grateful to Ms Lee. Hahaha.



◄ Older posts
Newer posts ►



Magic;




Call me EMMA☺. I love my friends, family. Crazy, goofy,MUSIC♪❤


Cause when i close my eyes, I'm somewhere with you.



Links


Music is love ♪
This Flash Player was created @ FlashWidgetz.com.