.
Quiz lol.
Have your parents ever caught you drinking?
- No. I dun and cnt drink.
Do you love the last boy/girl you were talking to?
- I love as a fren :)
Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
- I forgot who i last kissed. =.=
What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
- Smsing and com lol.
Honestly, who was the last person to tell you that they love you?
- Oh...my "kor". But i dunno whether considered now or nt lol.
Rank your FRIENDS from 1 to 5.
1) Kimberly
2) Melissa
3) Audi
4) Voon Kit
5) Other good/ normal frens :)
Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
- Dad
Have you ever crawled through a window?
- No.
What do you spend most of your money on?
- For lunch.
Is there a secret you've never told your parents?
- Of course!
Do you like yourself?
- Er....
Have you ever dyed your hair?
- No.
Are you wearing a necklace?
-No.
Who is someone you wish you could fix things with?
- 2 Him[s] ( 2 ppl i mean ) And Ms Lee! I wanna change seats!
Are you an emotional person?
- Yea. Quite ba.
How's your heart lately?
- Er...mixed feeling?
Will this weekend be a good one?
- No. Cuz i dread Mon.
Write down 3 friends of yours and write down about them.
- Kimberly. A stubborn gal who yearns for relationships! Hahaha
- Melissa. A playgal. Haha
- Emily. A rough mama. Hahaha
Who can always cheer you up?
-Er...Kim? Audi? Sometimes Voon kit lol. Melissa?
Who hugged you last?
- Er..is it considered as hug or grab?
Have you ever worn the opposite sex's clothing?
- Er...no i tink. Too big.
Has someone ever spread a nasty rumor about you?
- Er...yea it tink. I dun remember.
Who was the last person to come to your house?
- Emily i think....
Look behind you, what do you see?
- My mum.
How many rooms does your house have?
- 3
Have you ever worked in a food place?
-Yea. My aunt store in hawker centre lol. I got paid! Yay.
What would you name your future daughter?
-Er...name starting with E. I dunno.
The last song you heard?
- White horse by Taylor Swift.
What do you think of love?
- Er..sweet if its the rite guy...but torture if its wrong...
Describe your boyfriend/girlfriend ?
- I have my dear Galfren named Kimberly Wong. She is a vry sweet gal whom i wanna hug with! Hahaha :D
How late did you stay up last night and why?
- Er...12 plus. I was having a bet with Audi. And i won! So he must hug Zhi Yu. Hahaha. ( Which i dun tink he will lol )
Do you like someone?
- Yea.
Have you ever kissed somebody, other then your family member? what happen?
- Er...i tink so. Its a long time ago i tink. I cnt remember. It should be accidental.
Do you believe in love at first sight?
- Think so.....
Whose bed did you sleep in last night?
- I slept on my mattress.
Do you miss anyone?
-Of course...its like everyday la.
What are you listening to?
-Er...a BOF song.
Seven days from now will you be in a relationship?
- Hope so! :)
Who do you not get along with?
- Insects! Yuck.
Last movie you watched?
- Ice age 3! With my Gfs!
Where is the person you like right now?
- He should be rotting at home i tink... Haha.
Did you have a good birthday last year?
- I forgot. I think so...or maybe its average.
Are you tired right now?
- A little.
Who was at your house last?
- Huh??
Done... :)
◄ Older posts
Newer posts ►
Magic;

Call me EMMA☺. I love my friends, family. Crazy, goofy,MUSIC♪❤
Cause when i close my eyes, I'm somewhere with you.
Links
Kai Kang
Frederick
Alecia
Jonathan
Kimberly
Milton
Fionn
zhi Yu
Benjamin
Emily
Hong Hui
Christina
Melissa
Jun Hong
Pei Zhen
Samantha
Sharmaine
2E1!
Shannon
Amanda
Amanda Lau
Fann
Music is love ♪

