.
Omg...randomly looking at Alecia's blog the 'History' in June. And..there's a quiz. A tag for...izzit me? Well...nvm. I ripped dis from Alecia's blog.
1) If you could change your name, wad would it be?
-I like my name :)
2) Do you think you are good looking?
-Er...no.
3) Are you single or taken?
- Single i guess.
4) Are you happily single or taken?
- I just said..I think I'm single!
5) What's your favourite colour?
- Hmm...blue? Purple? Red? Haiya...i love colours! :)
6) Do you think the world is round or flat?
- Duh...round.
7) Spongebob or Patrick?
- Spongebob!
8) Chuckie or Tommy?
-Wats dat?
9) Pooh or Eeyore?
- Eeyore.
10) Black or White?
- Both!
11) Who are your best friends?
- Many! Kimberly...Emily..Melissa...etc.
12) Who is your enemy?
- I dun have one.
13) Who is your hero?
- Er...wait till sm1 saves me when i am despo for help :)
14) Who was the last person you saw?
-My mum...
15) Who was the last person you hugged?
- Kimberly?
16) Who was the last person you told i love them?
- Kimberly! :)
17) Who is the person you miss most?
- Hmm...YOU!
18) What is one thing that brightens your day?
- Er...seeing him?
19) When was the last time you went on vacation?
-Er...Hongkong. JUNE!!!
20) Who was the last person to annoy you?
-Annoy? Okay..ytd. My mum.
21) Against or for gay marriage?
- I'm not against. :)
22) Bush or Kerry?
- And who is dat?
23) Against or for abortion?
- Hmm...Depends!
24) When was the last time you cried?
- Erm...a few days ago? I'm confused. But okay now! :D
25) When was the last time you were absolutely happy?
- Absolutely happy? Maybe the time at maths lesson :) Or..fri night! :D
26) Who was the last person you yelled at?
- Yelled? Er..my mum?
27) Do you think you are well liked?
- Hmm...ask them yrself.
28) Do you go to Talawanda?
- Where is this place?
Tag 7 people to do this quiz!!!
1) Alecia
2) Kimberly
3) Emily?
4) Melissa?
5) Samantha?
6) Kai kang.
7) Anyone else
Random...
◄ Older posts
Newer posts ►
Magic;

Call me EMMA☺. I love my friends, family. Crazy, goofy,MUSIC♪❤
Cause when i close my eyes, I'm somewhere with you.
Links
Kai Kang
Frederick
Alecia
Jonathan
Kimberly
Milton
Fionn
zhi Yu
Benjamin
Emily
Hong Hui
Christina
Melissa
Jun Hong
Pei Zhen
Samantha
Sharmaine
2E1!
Shannon
Amanda
Amanda Lau
Fann
Music is love ♪

