.
Firstly, wat did i do wrong?! U said i dun care a hoot about wat u all feeling..but did anyone cared about mine?! I said sorry...but did u all cared?! U all are still angry with me and not wanting to tell me wat i did wrong when i asked u all wat happened! U told me to stop pretending and dat i noe everything that is going on. When i said i really dunno wat happened and beg u all to tell me, u all accused me! Saying I'm a MONSTER FREN and that u all dun need me. Saying thati really dun need frens like u all and scolding me! When here...i am trying to sort everything out! I asked u all wat happened but u all just wont tell me. U said Emily almost _______. And that she is still angry over wat happened.( Which i dunno wat is it ). And that when she is sad, u and Kimberly will be sad too! Do u all noe that i cried over dis?! Over sth which i dun even noe wat happened and dat all of u are saying i am a TOTAL STRANGER and a MONSTER FREN!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF. I said alot of times...wat happened on FRI...me changing seats! Its not wat i requested to Ms Lee. I didn't say anything about changing seats to her! Believe it or not...I DIDN'T!!! Wtf.
◄ Older posts
Newer posts ►
Magic;

Call me EMMA☺. I love my friends, family. Crazy, goofy,MUSIC♪❤
Cause when i close my eyes, I'm somewhere with you.
Links
Kai Kang
Frederick
Alecia
Jonathan
Kimberly
Milton
Fionn
zhi Yu
Benjamin
Emily
Hong Hui
Christina
Melissa
Jun Hong
Pei Zhen
Samantha
Sharmaine
2E1!
Shannon
Amanda
Amanda Lau
Fann
Music is love ♪

