.
This SUCKS
Regretted. I shouldn't have came to Hsi Sing Catholic. This whole thing just suck. I thought i had alot of fun experinces at my new shcool...but everything just turned out badly. VERY BADLY. To the one: Firstly, i dun always touch ____s. Secondly, i dun even have any "gals gatherings"...so how cn i go?! And to the others...: Watever u all say...maybe u all have your reasons..but i have mine too. And..i didn't say wat i did was perfectly correct. But then....BITCH is a vry vry hurtful word. Damn it. If i noe all dis will happened, i wun come to this school. Being called a bitch for watever i had done?! Its... haiz. I really regretted everything. Maybe my mum was correct. HSCS is not the best choice for me. Everything seems to change. And i DO treausre friendships. Maybe i just dun show it..i dunno. Actions speak louder than words...I noe dat. But...sometimes it also requires time. Maybe my actions were wrong..and it reflected bad on me. I dunno. I'm just so confused. Another thing..cn u imagine some ppl...whom u tot and treated as your really good frens...turned out shouting remarks at u?!
I AM VRY SORRY KIMBERLY!!!!!!!!!!
I've thought it out alrdy. Sorry for "scolding". SORRY. I sort it out alrdy...i wun care about wat they say..cuz its their mouths. Once again...sorry.
◄ Older posts
Newer posts ►
Magic;

Call me EMMA☺. I love my friends, family. Crazy, goofy,MUSIC♪❤
Cause when i close my eyes, I'm somewhere with you.
Links
Kai Kang
Frederick
Alecia
Jonathan
Kimberly
Milton
Fionn
zhi Yu
Benjamin
Emily
Hong Hui
Christina
Melissa
Jun Hong
Pei Zhen
Samantha
Sharmaine
2E1!
Shannon
Amanda
Amanda Lau
Fann
Music is love ♪

