.



Exam

HI! Lol..updating now. Quick update. Requested. Sry, this few days nvr update, as EOY is going on. HAIZ! But glad it will be soon over next week. :) YAY. Hmm...now 10.17pm. No one online -.- urgh...haiz. But nvm. Tmr report school late! Woots :D Tmr having chi paper 1. Haiz...i very lazy to do chi compo. Urgh... Ok. Lets talk abt school. I finally change to exam seat. But, mind you, exam seat is not good either, but MUCH MUCH BETTER than the normal one though. Complains about it. :p tehee
1) Pei Zhen! She arh..keep taking my things.
2) Emily! She is sitting behind me now! Gonna squash me with the limited space. Haha..but maybe, i shouldn't be complaining.
3) Christina! Haiz. She arh, keep kicking my chair.
4) Lastly, my things get stolen!

Haha...complains :) LOL! School today. Ridiculous. I made a fool out of myself, haha, but nvm. He saw it, but i felt stupid after dat -.- urgh...haha. OH! MS LEE is getting so...erm...getting mood swings nowadays? She is so biased to Kimberly la. Kim's fringe should be not acceptable one la, and her socks also lol. But she nvr scold, only say. Urgh...i hate Ms Lee asking me to pin up my fringe la. URGH! Nvm..dun talk abt this, spoil my mood. Hmm...so today, after maths paper 2, went to Whitesand with Kim. Took 89 with Kai Kang and the Chiang Kai Jun. Hmm...sad. :( Kai Jun told me i missed the chance of seeing her gf (sis). Aww...so sad. Should have stayed on the bus, then can get a close view. Urgh. Okay, forget it lol. Byebye. ( I wanna see Kai Kang with the wallet )


◄ Older posts
Newer posts ►



Magic;




Call me EMMA☺. I love my friends, family. Crazy, goofy,MUSIC♪❤


Cause when i close my eyes, I'm somewhere with you.



Links


Music is love ♪
This Flash Player was created @ FlashWidgetz.com.