.



Exam again.

Quick update. Finally, 1 week of exam finished. Left 1 more week. Urgh....sad :( BUT, 15-17 oct having school overseas camp! Wohoo! Hope can choose own group la. PLEASE. Today lit is...ok. Quite easy. AFter school, went ws lol. Then after ws, took bus 12! 1st time ever, hahas. Wanted to try it out. Haha...saw where voonkit, milton, jon, hong hui alight. Hmm...nice bus trip. I went to Kimberly's house today. Had loads of fun la! :D Was supposed to study, but...not successful. Haha..nvm...dun care. Today will slack! Oh..today at school, Kai Jun looks VERY VERY tall. Wonder how tall is he...hmm... Erm...today lit's exam was not like an exam at all. People were still laughing away, making noise. Haha. After lit, Pz started throwing paper balls at me. Then, it carried on with Joan, Chloe, Emily and Christina! She hit my head. Damn la. I didn't even do anything to her la, walao. And Pei Zhen hor, she hit my head with her pencil case. Sad...later become more dumb -.- Lol...today nvr get to eat mac breakfast! SAD again :( But..oh well, nvm. Maybe next week have chance. Okay..byebye. Good luck for EOY.


◄ Older posts
Newer posts ►



Magic;




Call me EMMA☺. I love my friends, family. Crazy, goofy,MUSIC♪❤


Cause when i close my eyes, I'm somewhere with you.



Links


Music is love ♪
This Flash Player was created @ FlashWidgetz.com.