.
Actually, wanted to post pics of happy times. But, now i'm just so freaking pissed. It does makes a difference okay!? So what its just him? Its okay if u tell him, but under my permission. I specifically told you NOT TO SAY and you told him. I said if i want, i'll say it myself. But u just wun listen and even ask me why i so angry/petty. Its not about being angry or petty. Its about the feeling. Feeling of...like u dun listen to my words? I told u not to say, and u said it. U didnt listen at all. And this is not the first time i told u to just keep yr mouth shut. The promises i made with you, think carefully, did i ever break it? NO I DIDN'T! I didn't say who u like, bla bla bla. This is seriously pissing me off. U dun get it do you? So what if he thinks i like the guy? Do u have to assure him or double confirm his ans? No u didn't have to. Damn pissed. Gonna use red. (Fyi, i just dun like u telling ppl about things i told u not to say/do, and then, u seem like u feel nothing and actually, u are quite happy that u said it out. This makes me angrier.) It will be like close to betrayal to me. And dun tsk me.
◄ Older posts
Newer posts ►
Magic;

Call me EMMA☺. I love my friends, family. Crazy, goofy,MUSIC♪❤
Cause when i close my eyes, I'm somewhere with you.
Links
Kai Kang
Frederick
Alecia
Jonathan
Kimberly
Milton
Fionn
zhi Yu
Benjamin
Emily
Hong Hui
Christina
Melissa
Jun Hong
Pei Zhen
Samantha
Sharmaine
2E1!
Shannon
Amanda
Amanda Lau
Fann
Music is love ♪

