.
Unforgettable!!!♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
HI PEOPLE!!! Hehehe :D Hmm....just came back from WS. Went there after my dental. The whole dental process:
1) Go in, and they check yr teeth
2) Do some washing
3) Teach u how to "brush yr teeth properly"
4) Leave! :)
That's all. Fast and simple. :) Okay...after dental, called Kimberly (cuz she wanna noe how was it), then...called mum. After dat, just when i was about to leave, i saw Voonkit ('ghost') Hahas.. He is the last one, while i'm the second last lor. I was so shocked -.- dunno for what also. Hmm...after dental, walked to whitesand, bought bubble tea..and was deciding to slowly drift home. But..then.._____________________. Bla bla bla. And i went home. Anyway, i will nvr forget this day. Muahahaha :) Nice!! =) Haiz...got alot of homeworks. Shit..i wun finish it. :( Hope i can go out on thurs :) Hmmm...camp ppl are back! Lim Zhi Yu must be so happy...becuz. ______.....hehe.
Time: 12.41am
Omg...so late alrdy. Hahaha :) Who cares.! And the stupid childish brothers. They called me..22 times?! Gosh...alot right? Hahaaha..and they keep laughing laughing n laughing. I'm going out on thurs :) Yay...with Kimberly and Christina lol. A changed in plan. (I am very sorry okay?) I swear i can go out after exam..how many times u want also can. (Should be la). Anyway, we can meet up :) Just call me :) But not spam call me.! Muahahaha. BYE BYE :)
◄ Older posts
Newer posts ►
Magic;

Call me EMMA☺. I love my friends, family. Crazy, goofy,MUSIC♪❤
Cause when i close my eyes, I'm somewhere with you.
Links
Kai Kang
Frederick
Alecia
Jonathan
Kimberly
Milton
Fionn
zhi Yu
Benjamin
Emily
Hong Hui
Christina
Melissa
Jun Hong
Pei Zhen
Samantha
Sharmaine
2E1!
Shannon
Amanda
Amanda Lau
Fann
Music is love ♪

