.
Hmm...now at cousin's house. (Daphne). Just went to watch Bandslam with her. The movie was like....SUPER BORING can. There is so much talking. Urgh....Daphne says its a waste of $$ and i sort of agree with her. LOL...anyway, i am so not looking forward to Sep holiday. Everything is in a mess. My scehdule (PS. I dunno hw 2 spell) is in a mess too. Urgh...hate it. And...Christina told me tmr got Home econs common test! WTF!! I left my tb in school...urgh. WTH. That means i have to study at recess tmr. Grr... Haiz. Anyway, i am so bored nw. So little ppl on9. And i cnt crap with him cuz his msg left is so so little. So...haiz. Damn it...my life sucks now. I seriously hope tmr wont suck and i will NOT fail my test. Shit, urgh. BORED. Byeee. Short post today. Oh, and Happy teacher's Day :)
◄ Older posts
Newer posts ►
Magic;

Call me EMMA☺. I love my friends, family. Crazy, goofy,MUSIC♪❤
Cause when i close my eyes, I'm somewhere with you.
Links
Kai Kang
Frederick
Alecia
Jonathan
Kimberly
Milton
Fionn
zhi Yu
Benjamin
Emily
Hong Hui
Christina
Melissa
Jun Hong
Pei Zhen
Samantha
Sharmaine
2E1!
Shannon
Amanda
Amanda Lau
Fann
Music is love ♪

