.
I am so freaking pissed with my com. Stupid...i want to transfer pics but cnt. Shit. Urgh..nvm. Anyway, i have to pay $7 to Kimberly for something. Gosh, i am going broke soon :( Hmm...just chatted with Kim in Ws...it was fun :) Okay, let's talk about sch. Finally, tmr we are going to the physics lab. Yay... =) But confirm will vry noisy one. I just plurked crazily with Alecia, CHristina and Hh. Hahas. Hmm...today physics was boring. PPL kena scolding for a short while, cuz they forgot to bring ws. Then..IT. IT was quite boring but got assignment. And mine was a complete flop. :( Urgh...who cares. AFter IT was recess. Stayed with Kimberly for the whole recess in canteen :) Yay... Erm....but stupid Zhi Yu put dunno what strands of colour papers into my damn bag. Assholes. He and Jon and Jia Wei. Urgh...stupid hell. After recess,...Home econs!!! :) Yay! Did practical. Baked...choco chip muffins. And it taste yummy :) I even gave one to Kai Kang...haha. I am so kind. Muahahaha =) History was boring -.- AFter school, went to WS. Erm....ate at KFC and chatted with Kimberly for a very long time. We drew sth funny. Hahaha =) Cnt be said. Hehe. Erm...i am puzzled over one thing. Why must he misunderstand? He dunno what ___feeling and just dun wanna fren him. Were they really frens in the first place? Urgh..this whole thing is so...Stupid. -.- Lol...byeeeeeee. Oh, sth to say. Lew Voon kit is really childish -.- haha. He "hahaha" for no reasons. And that's weird. Anyway, Zhi Yu, Jon and Him are officialy GAYS. =)
Time now...7.10pm lol. Erm...i am so super confused. Haiz...hope you will explain to me once u calmed down and 'reflect'. Pls tell me...(if u r reading dis ). Cuz...i will anyhow think if u dun. Plsss and ty. NOTE: This is for the person only lol. Haiz...I am so bored now lol...and i wanna kill Kimberly now. She arh...HAIZ :( Bb...going off.
Well, i am thinking and thinking over what u said. U said a whole load of stuff and....i dun really understand what you're driving at. Anyway, dis totally sucks. Me trying to find out the meaning of what you said...me, being so confused. Me...scared of getting the wrong idea. Scared of...having to give you up. Scared you really decided to give up this whole thing. Including me. How am i going to live by then? My heart will most probably stop functioning... I am seriously so SCARED. I scared everything i dun wish to happen, will all happen. Haiz...i seriously hate this..(i can repeat this a million times). Haiz...plssss tell me soon, so that i can stop guessing and...just stop myself from..being heart-broken. Pls and ty. Signing off...with Tears? :( I sound emo and i wanna stop thinking. Or...i will break down. Sooner or later.
◄ Older posts
Newer posts ►
Magic;

Call me EMMA☺. I love my friends, family. Crazy, goofy,MUSIC♪❤
Cause when i close my eyes, I'm somewhere with you.
Links
Kai Kang
Frederick
Alecia
Jonathan
Kimberly
Milton
Fionn
zhi Yu
Benjamin
Emily
Hong Hui
Christina
Melissa
Jun Hong
Pei Zhen
Samantha
Sharmaine
2E1!
Shannon
Amanda
Amanda Lau
Fann
Music is love ♪

