.




KIMBERLY!!!!!!! U OWE ME $2!!!!! Haha...pardon me. Wrote this extra BIG for Kimberly(jim) to see. Haha =)
Teacher Vincent! Teacher Vincent! Teacher Vincent! Teacher Vincent! Teacher Vincent! Teacher Vincent! Teacher Vincent! Teacher Vincent! Teacher Vincent! Teacher Vincent! Teacher Vincent! Teacher Vincent! Teacher Vincent! Teacher Vincent! Teacher Vincent! Sad!!! Today i didn't get to see Teacher Vincent. Urgh...u noe what? He 'retired' and went to drive cab!!! Haha....ridiculous leh. Hahaha. Anyway, IMH so much :( So long nvr see him liao...but at least today i called him and chat for a while :) YAY! I love him la...as a TEACHER ? Hehe...anyway, so sad. Didn't see him. But nvm...i heard his voice :) Okay...back to school. I am so looking forward to tmr outing!!!! Hahaha =) Hope it will be fun..and that i can partner with Kimberly :) Hahas...tmr we are going Ngee Ann poly...dunno whether will see Daphne or not. We will be so shocked if we see each other -.- Haha. Okay...school today...was quite okay. Well, at least sth not boring. Today in the morning, we assembled in the parade square!!!! Shit. And i left my storybk in class -.- Luckily Danry lent me his Lit book :) Haha..thanks alot. Physics: Did experiment in Lab. Hmm...quite fun...at least its not boring. And...watch a shost video on Dead Sea. High salt content. After physics, geo. BORING!!! So so boring. Then...maths. Erm...i hate maths lah. So difficult. I totally forgot how to calculate...shit. I'm dumb -.- After maths, recess. Erm...went with Kim, as usual...bought Green tea, as usual...then stayed a while in canteen. After dat, went up to class with Emily, Samantha, and Kimberly. Oh...Emily new name..."Emmalu" Ps..i dunno how to spell. Emily is a buttpoker! And..she is so scared of her "chilli sauce". Hahaha. After recess, CME. Well, CME was not boring. But eng was. So many ppl were on the edge of sleeping -.- Well, that's common. LOL. After eng...LIT. Mrs Adris came...and i was in a nerd mood. -.- Hahas...copied alot of notes leh. Hardworking me. Hahaha. Mrs Adris gave us like...a whole load of notes -.- After school, stayed in school to eat lunch, then...loiter around, went to pay $$$ for class photo then...went to WS with Kim. Ate ice-cream at Mac and saw Melissa & Pei Zhen. After mac, went to popular, then...topped up ez-link card and went home. Anyway, had a long long talk with Kimberly. I just LOVE her lah ??? Haha...


◄ Older posts
Newer posts ►



Magic;




Call me EMMA☺. I love my friends, family. Crazy, goofy,MUSIC♪❤


Cause when i close my eyes, I'm somewhere with you.



Links


Music is love ♪
This Flash Player was created @ FlashWidgetz.com.