.
I cnt stop fantasizing
So late liao -.- Anyway...just posting cuz I'm bored! Hmm...sorry ______. Cnt on9 today cuz I'm out the whole day. hehe...sorry still. Oh, and i said i will call you, means I will call. Cuz i need yr help :) Rare one...but still, pls help me! Thank you very much. Today....woke up at 11am. But still feel tired as i slept at 2am last night! 2 nights in a row...gosh. I'm so freaking tired! *Yawns*Ytd slept late cuz i was watching Fated to love you. Hehe :p That show is like so so nice! Hmm....today...went out the whole day...and i bought a adidas watch! Woots! Cuz mine turned colour, so my mum bought me a new one :) Yay... Oh...and to Kai Kang: PLEASE accept my present if i bought you one...i dunno whether you'll like it, cuz i nvr buy b4, but still, accept it okay? And, i owe you 1 favour you noe...dun make me feel guilty :) Oh..Voonkit's bro sounds cute...wonder how he look like. Hahaha...confirm better than his bro! HAHAHA...byebye. Gd night ppl. Off to sleep.... Woa...i like this blue :D
◄ Older posts
Newer posts ►
Magic;

Call me EMMA☺. I love my friends, family. Crazy, goofy,MUSIC♪❤
Cause when i close my eyes, I'm somewhere with you.
Links
Kai Kang
Frederick
Alecia
Jonathan
Kimberly
Milton
Fionn
zhi Yu
Benjamin
Emily
Hong Hui
Christina
Melissa
Jun Hong
Pei Zhen
Samantha
Sharmaine
2E1!
Shannon
Amanda
Amanda Lau
Fann
Music is love ♪

