.
Birthdays

Very Very random.
Nan Yong (Bobby) lighting the candles :)
Ivan birthday :D That's the cake.Mass posting?
Lol...200909. Ivan's birthday :) Celebrated at Grandma house.
Today school.(230909) Hmm...quite boring...Bio. Went down to fish pond...but it was like..just 15 mins!? No time wasted...sad la. Then...did 2 surveys lol. After bio, its IT. Did...erm...mircomedia flash. HAHAHA! This is the funny part. Hahahaha...played "hangman" with Honghui, and dunno for wat reason, the name Boonlay popped out. Hahaha. After IT, was recess lol. Recess was boring...went up to class. Then chiong to home econ room. Today Mrs Choo turned back to her..."shouting" lessons agn. Urgh....but nvm. Today baked choco chip cookies again!? Haiz! We did that like for almost 3 times alrdy!? Nvm...i gave 1 to Kai Kang u noe? I so kind :) Hehe. After home econs, is history. History is boring -.- Then...lunch break lol. Stupid Lim Zhi Yu. SO super stingy! 20cents also cannot. urgh...pissed. Hmph. Pollute my green tea. Hmph! After lunch...need to stay back for maths ap. Haiz..Mr Sheun is in such a bad mood la. Nvm...forget it. So, after maths ap. School ended. Then... _____________________________________________________, and lastly, Bought Kai Kang's present :) Hope he likes it :) Fyi, PS if its looks nerdy to you. Haha. Not i choose one, but i agreed to it. Haha. :D Off to study for home econs. Haiz...tmr must stay back again..haiz. BYEBYE. I hate exams...beginning to feel more & more stress. Haiz. Oh, forget to say sorry to voonkit. Haha...sorry. I swear i will do what i said just now okay? Haha..
◄ Older posts
Newer posts ►
Magic;

Call me EMMA☺. I love my friends, family. Crazy, goofy,MUSIC♪❤
Cause when i close my eyes, I'm somewhere with you.
Links
Kai Kang
Frederick
Alecia
Jonathan
Kimberly
Milton
Fionn
zhi Yu
Benjamin
Emily
Hong Hui
Christina
Melissa
Jun Hong
Pei Zhen
Samantha
Sharmaine
2E1!
Shannon
Amanda
Amanda Lau
Fann
Music is love ♪

