.
OMG!!!
Omg...i got the greatest shock in my life. I'm just lucky that i didn't faint. Haiz....i think she knows EVERYTHING...almost everything...its just that she dun say or ask. Omg...lah. And the stupid _________just wun pick up the phone. Damn...hope______sees the missed calls and call me back. Haiz...i wonder if there will be any interrogation coming up today...maybe i should ask. HAIZ! Just w8 till ___ calls and then i will ask the 'she'. Haiz...SHOCKED :x Anyway, maybe i should do homework today...but i dun feel like. Urgh...
I'm bored -.- And the _______ just didn't pick up. Urgh...fed up lah. SO fed up. I got so many things to say seh...URGH!
◄ Older posts
Newer posts ►
Magic;

Call me EMMA☺. I love my friends, family. Crazy, goofy,MUSIC♪❤
Cause when i close my eyes, I'm somewhere with you.
Links
Kai Kang
Frederick
Alecia
Jonathan
Kimberly
Milton
Fionn
zhi Yu
Benjamin
Emily
Hong Hui
Christina
Melissa
Jun Hong
Pei Zhen
Samantha
Sharmaine
2E1!
Shannon
Amanda
Amanda Lau
Fann
Music is love ♪

