.
Homeworks! I hate it!
Ahem...people are going emo nowdays. Why? Haiz..cheer up. Its okay to be sad, but not emo la. Cuz its really SAD :( Cheer up alecia! :) Okay...holidays are disasters. We got a whole load of homeworks. Urgh....And i'm going to list them out:
1) Geo worksheet
2) Chemistry hw
3) Comprehension (eng)
4) 2 book reviews! :(
5) Chi compo
6) Art
7) Maths Ex 8c
8) Maths ex 14a
9) Learn chap 6 & 8 for maths test
2) Chemistry hw
3) Comprehension (eng)
4) 2 book reviews! :(
5) Chi compo
6) Art
7) Maths Ex 8c
8) Maths ex 14a
9) Learn chap 6 & 8 for maths test
Urgh...look at the above. So many homeworks sia. Shit lar...hmph. Cher siao one. Hmph. Anyway, life is getting boring. Nth interesting happening except for some emo-ness and awkward-ness(for me). Haiz...boring boring boring. I wanna go out 1 day :) And have fun. yes!
Oh..and to you: Find someone else. I'm not worth. U will only get heart-broken once again. And..trust me, no one can live without frens. U need them too. Its...NEEDED for every human being. Just like a heartbeat.
Time: 11.22pm
I'm bored. But, watching Fated to love you hypes me up :D Hehe...the show is so so wonderful. How i wish the world really have such strong and powerful love that will never ever breaks off. Aww....jealous. Hehe. :p Anyway, i feel weird juz now. Haiz...i noe u willl fall for sm1 else. And..it looks like u alrdy have it. Haiz...but, come to think of it, i really shouldn't be thinking of all dis. I have wat i need, i should be content. But, just saying, i will always, NEVER forget the shared memories. Although its all in the past and things come to this, i will still nvr forget. How can i possibly forget?!
Oh..and to you: Find someone else. I'm not worth. U will only get heart-broken once again. And..trust me, no one can live without frens. U need them too. Its...NEEDED for every human being. Just like a heartbeat.
Time: 11.22pm
I'm bored. But, watching Fated to love you hypes me up :D Hehe...the show is so so wonderful. How i wish the world really have such strong and powerful love that will never ever breaks off. Aww....jealous. Hehe. :p Anyway, i feel weird juz now. Haiz...i noe u willl fall for sm1 else. And..it looks like u alrdy have it. Haiz...but, come to think of it, i really shouldn't be thinking of all dis. I have wat i need, i should be content. But, just saying, i will always, NEVER forget the shared memories. Although its all in the past and things come to this, i will still nvr forget. How can i possibly forget?!
◄ Older posts
Newer posts ►
Magic;

Call me EMMA☺. I love my friends, family. Crazy, goofy,MUSIC♪❤
Cause when i close my eyes, I'm somewhere with you.
Links
Kai Kang
Frederick
Alecia
Jonathan
Kimberly
Milton
Fionn
zhi Yu
Benjamin
Emily
Hong Hui
Christina
Melissa
Jun Hong
Pei Zhen
Samantha
Sharmaine
2E1!
Shannon
Amanda
Amanda Lau
Fann
Music is love ♪

