.
SCHOOL REOPEN! :( Hmm...headlines today. Lots of them... :)
1) Exam dates are out! Shit... :(
2) 2 weeks later then can change place! :( Shit x2
3) Emily Permana! I didn't call Lew Voon Kit " Little broke asshole"!!!
4) Jonathan Ho. Damn you. U better keep yr promise and tell me OR pay me $0.06..round off $0.10 or say sorry for hitting me! (PAIN seh)
5) Shawn teo's specs looks nerdy! VERY nerdy. He can be twins with gerald. Hahas
Okay...let's start. LOL. School today assemble in class :) YES! But tmr parade square. HAIZ :( OKay...went to class. Sort of "zoom in" and saw Stanley sitting at my seat. So got a shocked...and reaction a little big. Hehe..suddenly Kai kang started laughing at me -.- Urgh...hate it. Start is chinese. Damn boring...but sat near Emily...so was crapping away. HAHAS. And then..PE! Yay...free period. Mr Ng nvr come...! Yes...then i went over to Kimberly there...read the diary. Haha...After Pe, maths. Maths is boring -.- Tmr got test, Chap 6 & 12. I totally dun wanna study! :( BORED. It was recess. Recess....boring too. -.- Oh....everyone was starting to say "maria!maria!maria!" What happened??? After recess, eng. Nasrum told Ms Lee we wanna change seats! But..SHE...haiz. Dun wanna talk abt it. Must wait till 2 weeks. Gosh...i'm dead. Hmm...eng, we went through newspaper. LOL...abt acid rain. After eng, history. Did source-based questions...total boredom. -.- Last 2 period...assembly. Ms Lee gave back compo on Descriptive writing....then, did correction... And...school end -.- SO BORED!!! Should i do art? Should i learn for maths test? I dun wanna go ap. :(
◄ Older posts
Newer posts ►
Magic;

Call me EMMA☺. I love my friends, family. Crazy, goofy,MUSIC♪❤
Cause when i close my eyes, I'm somewhere with you.
Links
Kai Kang
Frederick
Alecia
Jonathan
Kimberly
Milton
Fionn
zhi Yu
Benjamin
Emily
Hong Hui
Christina
Melissa
Jun Hong
Pei Zhen
Samantha
Sharmaine
2E1!
Shannon
Amanda
Amanda Lau
Fann
Music is love ♪

