.
Piggy
Playing twister. LOL.
Piggy♥ Piggy♥ Piggy♥ (Tehee, sorry. Random)
Twister...hahas. Playing at Aunt hse!! :DYAY! :D Blogger back to normal :) Can upload pics liao. Hehe. Anyway, today went to aunt's hse in Jurong? Or maybe Yew Tee. Played twister :) Ate mooncakes :) Aunt made it..and it taste great :) Hahas. I finally completed my book reviews yesterday. Did till 1.30am sia...Tired.
Haiz...tmr school reopens!!!!!!! Oh shit :( I dun wanna go back to the damn school, damn seat, damn board. Urgh...why must holiday end so soon.....sad :( There's sure to be lots of hw as its gonna be exam. Gosh...exam. Should i feel stress? I even bet with lew voon kit saying i will beat him. (CONFIRM somemore.) Shit...tmr got Pe and..assembly! Hope tmr will be interesting :) Hope won't sleep in eng lessons. Hahas... Oh...no need to do chi compo right??? Say no ppl. Hahas...Byeeeeeee. I l♥ve Piggy =) Random...-.-
◄ Older posts
Newer posts ►
Magic;

Call me EMMA☺. I love my friends, family. Crazy, goofy,MUSIC♪❤
Cause when i close my eyes, I'm somewhere with you.
Links
Kai Kang
Frederick
Alecia
Jonathan
Kimberly
Milton
Fionn
zhi Yu
Benjamin
Emily
Hong Hui
Christina
Melissa
Jun Hong
Pei Zhen
Samantha
Sharmaine
2E1!
Shannon
Amanda
Amanda Lau
Fann
Music is love ♪

