.
No Point...
Urgh..bored, pissed, weird -.- I was supposed to complete all eng homework but i end up doing only the compre. (Excluding the summary). LOL..still got summary and 2 book reviews. Damn it. Haiz...okay. Now, i dun see the point in why we still must....... I dun really enjoy it as much as last time alrdy. And i dunno why. Haiz...once agn, i told you to _________. But u didn't really care abt it and the consequences. So, i decided to wash my hands on this. I won't intefere anymore...i also dun need to -.- HAIZ...i dun understand all dis la. Damn it, i'm so bored and tired. Haiz...my life is so boring........hope what the horoscope is true =)
Rotting off.
◄ Older posts
Newer posts ►
Magic;

Call me EMMA☺. I love my friends, family. Crazy, goofy,MUSIC♪❤
Cause when i close my eyes, I'm somewhere with you.
Links
Kai Kang
Frederick
Alecia
Jonathan
Kimberly
Milton
Fionn
zhi Yu
Benjamin
Emily
Hong Hui
Christina
Melissa
Jun Hong
Pei Zhen
Samantha
Sharmaine
2E1!
Shannon
Amanda
Amanda Lau
Fann
Music is love ♪

