.
Ended
★ Star, its nice
OMG. Today is the last day of school!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I miss school :( I dunno why. I thought i would never wanna go back. :o
Today. Assemble in parade square, then went to conference room again and Mr Surin started talking about next year planning a trip to malaysia Fruit farm?? LOL! Great. But i think Batam will be nicer :) After all the talking, blablabla, went up to class. Got back report book! :D But no changes leh. Lol. Stayed in class for around 1 hour plus. Melissa cut me! And..i ended up getting R-o-c-k-y :) She took my key and my dear Mr Crab keychain too :( Well, talking about the keychain. She must have liked/love it too much. She kissed it 1000 times, smell it, bath it, and even put inside her shirt!(that was an accident). I guess Crab and Melissa can be steads :) After form teacher contact, had recess. As usual, bought green tea and stayed in canteen for a while, then went back up to class with Kimberly. Slack and slack then went down to Band room for video presentation. In front of me is Kai Jun and Benjamin. Behind is Zhi Yu and Jonathan. Firstly, Benjamin is super funny. Kai jun, he's tall. Blocking. Zhi Yu, weird. Jonathan, weird x2! Lol, presentation was by Crime prevention. Showed video of ppl in jail, caning...etc. At around 12 plus, we were dismissed :( Then...me and Kimberly went Whitesand. Stayed there for less than 30 minutes and she had to go home! Aww...so sad. I am really starting to miss school!!!! Its so boring at home!!! Arh...fed up. Anyway...plans for holiday :)
2 nov, Dad's bday.
4 nov, gotta go back school to return report book.
9 nov, class outing :) (hope its successful)
11 nov, Miss Lee's swensen treat! :D
I can go out 1 time per week, so its around 10 times. YAY :D Anyway, i am in need of $$! :(
Goodbye, i am missing school :o
I miss school :( I dunno why. I thought i would never wanna go back. :o
Today. Assemble in parade square, then went to conference room again and Mr Surin started talking about next year planning a trip to malaysia Fruit farm?? LOL! Great. But i think Batam will be nicer :) After all the talking, blablabla, went up to class. Got back report book! :D But no changes leh. Lol. Stayed in class for around 1 hour plus. Melissa cut me! And..i ended up getting R-o-c-k-y :) She took my key and my dear Mr Crab keychain too :( Well, talking about the keychain. She must have liked/love it too much. She kissed it 1000 times, smell it, bath it, and even put inside her shirt!(that was an accident). I guess Crab and Melissa can be steads :) After form teacher contact, had recess. As usual, bought green tea and stayed in canteen for a while, then went back up to class with Kimberly. Slack and slack then went down to Band room for video presentation. In front of me is Kai Jun and Benjamin. Behind is Zhi Yu and Jonathan. Firstly, Benjamin is super funny. Kai jun, he's tall. Blocking. Zhi Yu, weird. Jonathan, weird x2! Lol, presentation was by Crime prevention. Showed video of ppl in jail, caning...etc. At around 12 plus, we were dismissed :( Then...me and Kimberly went Whitesand. Stayed there for less than 30 minutes and she had to go home! Aww...so sad. I am really starting to miss school!!!! Its so boring at home!!! Arh...fed up. Anyway...plans for holiday :)
2 nov, Dad's bday.
4 nov, gotta go back school to return report book.
9 nov, class outing :) (hope its successful)
11 nov, Miss Lee's swensen treat! :D
I can go out 1 time per week, so its around 10 times. YAY :D Anyway, i am in need of $$! :(
Goodbye, i am missing school :o
◄ Older posts
Newer posts ►
Magic;

Call me EMMA☺. I love my friends, family. Crazy, goofy,MUSIC♪❤
Cause when i close my eyes, I'm somewhere with you.
Links
Kai Kang
Frederick
Alecia
Jonathan
Kimberly
Milton
Fionn
zhi Yu
Benjamin
Emily
Hong Hui
Christina
Melissa
Jun Hong
Pei Zhen
Samantha
Sharmaine
2E1!
Shannon
Amanda
Amanda Lau
Fann
Music is love ♪

