.



Comment

Bitch, flirt, attention-seeker, hate, hurt, guilty conscience, fake, true friends, apologies, forgiveness, forget, action, like, life, secondary school, relationships, friendships, comments, remarks, rumors...etc.
Bitch, a word normally, mostly used on me. Guess i really act like one. I should make it clear. I dun think everyone likes me -.- obviously i know that i am being hated. And..okay. I wun show off. Those who hate me, step up front and say all my mistakes. I am really sorry to friends who once treated my truthfully. Sorry that my bitchy-ness has caused our friendship to be on the verge of breaking many times, hope its not too late for me to have it back. -finish-



◄ Older posts
Newer posts ►



Magic;




Call me EMMA☺. I love my friends, family. Crazy, goofy,MUSIC♪❤


Cause when i close my eyes, I'm somewhere with you.



Links


Music is love ♪
This Flash Player was created @ FlashWidgetz.com.