.



Plans

Hello world. I am currently so bored! Tomorrow no school somemore...urgh. I wonder if holidays are good or bad. What for give us holiday when there is still so much holiday assignments?? Urgh...talking about holiday assignments! Exam already over le, why still give??? Haiz..i dun feel like doing at all. Maybe i should follow Mensy Stone (melissa), wait till dec but before 25dec, must complete so that i can have a pleasent Christmas! ^^ YAY :D Lets list out the plans i have to cure my boredom and to prevent me from rotting at home. :p
1 nov: Today. Going hotel to eat celebrate my dad's birthday :) Yay...must wear nice.
2 nov: This is the actual date of my dad's birthday. Lol. Maybe going out with parents :D
4 nov: Gotta go back to school to return report book at 9-9.15am. Maybe after that will go out with Melissa, Emily and Kimberly. If they wanna go.
11 nov: Miss Lee's swensen treat! :D Woo! She's treating ^^ 12pm, Tamp mall swensen.
13/18 nov: Class outing! At e!hub. 11-5.30pm. Hope a lot of ppl come please :)
That's all. Bye world. People, please, lets go watch movies or plan outing. I am so bored!


◄ Older posts
Newer posts ►



Magic;




Call me EMMA☺. I love my friends, family. Crazy, goofy,MUSIC♪❤


Cause when i close my eyes, I'm somewhere with you.



Links


Music is love ♪
This Flash Player was created @ FlashWidgetz.com.