.
I'm over it! i hope so
LOL!
Kimberly & Christina
Pei Zhen!
Alecia!Hi people! I gonna update now. Lol. Ytd went on a learning journey to the Asian Civilisation Museum. It was so-so. the place was like damn huge but there were lots of artefacts :D Got into our IPW groups and..so, me and kimberly went around with 3 total disgusting guys name: Audi, Nasrum and Frederick. Why are they disgusting? Cuz they burp like dunno how many 1000 times in the staircase, which was totally...GROSS! Haha. :D So, yesterday...school was ok ok. At least we went out, and not rot in the hall, listening to BORING talks, briefings..etc.
Today...erm...school was okay only. Morning, took bus 89 and saw Kai Jun. HAHA! I told my mum about Kai Jun. HAHAHA. Then...meet Kimberly in the bus, and saw her running like a mad girl. Hahaha..I bet Kai Jun laughed too! :p Then...after morning assembly, had talks again! -.- It lasted for like...3 hrs? MR Peter Low said "Be a good daughter, good FATHER at home" to us! After that..he was like...FATER!? Oh..sry, saying myself (him). LOL! He expect us sec 1 and 2 to be parents alrdy arh! Damn funny. After talks, went down for recess. Finally ate school food! Ate mixed rice with Pei Zhen, Magdalene and Kimberly. We were like passing food around each other plates. Haha. The food was delicious! :p Maybe too long nvr eat already. After recess,went music room and started playing the malay instrument thingy for like 2 whole hours!// PS, forgot wat's called. After school, went Tamp with Kimberly cuz she had to change the shoe she bought ytd. We ate at Mos Burger, then went to the shoe shop. I wanna buy a school shoe there :) The shop-keeper told Kimberly that its the last pair and the button is coming off. So..either she collect her shoes next week or go to one of the outlet in Whitesands to collect today. SO...me and Kimberly went back to Whitesand, ate Oreo Mcflurry AGAIN, then went up to the shoe shop. Finally, got her shoes, then went to a chair, sat down and TALK n TALK!. Anyway, KIMBERLY WONG OWES ME 2 things & i shall list them out :D
1) $6.50 (mos burger)
2) 2 plates of duck rice! (If i'm not wrong)
ANYWAY, I LOVE KIMBERLY AND THANK FOR HER ALWAYS BEING THERE FOR ME! MAKE ME HAPPY, ALL THE JOKES ME AND HER MADE, ITS JUST SUPER NICE! We seriously look like les, but FYI, WE ARE NOT!!! Anyway, thanks my girl-friends like MELISSA, EMILY, ALECIA, PEI ZHEN, KIMBERLY..and many more! Love ya! :D
◄ Older posts
Newer posts ►
Magic;

Call me EMMA☺. I love my friends, family. Crazy, goofy,MUSIC♪❤
Cause when i close my eyes, I'm somewhere with you.
Links
Kai Kang
Frederick
Alecia
Jonathan
Kimberly
Milton
Fionn
zhi Yu
Benjamin
Emily
Hong Hui
Christina
Melissa
Jun Hong
Pei Zhen
Samantha
Sharmaine
2E1!
Shannon
Amanda
Amanda Lau
Fann
Music is love ♪

