.
This week. I wonder whether its good or not. It seems like a thrilling roller coaster ride. There are damn many UPs and DOWNs. And sometimes, ppl, dun treat me so nice. I dun think i deserve it. And..i am not sad abt the _________. Instead, i feel lighter, like a burden was taken off. Today. Highly emotional. I'm glad i can let everything go. But there's another thing. I am so sorry to _____. I'M SO BAD. I hurt someone whom once treated me so nice, cheered me up, etc. Always there for me, and now, i did sth real wrong. Now..i just hope that he could forgive me. I cnt lose you. I feel nice with you. I'm serious. I enjoy talking to you every single moment. U were always there when i think of it, this is sth magical. I think i'm gonna ______. I am just so sorry. PLEASE forgive me. I feel like confessing. Gah :0 Anyway. Quoted from Jonathan " yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, as its name present." Another one. "You cannot determine what will happen, but u can determine the attitude u will like to look at it with"
◄ Older posts
Newer posts ►
Magic;

Call me EMMA☺. I love my friends, family. Crazy, goofy,MUSIC♪❤
Cause when i close my eyes, I'm somewhere with you.
Links
Kai Kang
Frederick
Alecia
Jonathan
Kimberly
Milton
Fionn
zhi Yu
Benjamin
Emily
Hong Hui
Christina
Melissa
Jun Hong
Pei Zhen
Samantha
Sharmaine
2E1!
Shannon
Amanda
Amanda Lau
Fann
Music is love ♪

