.
happy bday kimberly
Ahhhh. I just wanna scream at how crazy & hectic secondary 2 life can be! Its always test, stay back till very late, projects, homeworks, stress! Though i miss the air con in the AVA xd but still, school is getting more n more tedious. Tmr have to stay back for guides till 5:30pm! Today had to do ipw. Ytd had guides till 6:30pm! Everyday seems so long and tiring. Haiz! :(
I totally love Kerrelyn Sparks and her books :>
I wish Kimberly Wong a happy birthday!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
◄ Older posts
Newer posts ►
Magic;

Call me EMMA☺. I love my friends, family. Crazy, goofy,MUSIC♪❤
Cause when i close my eyes, I'm somewhere with you.
Links
Kai Kang
Frederick
Alecia
Jonathan
Kimberly
Milton
Fionn
zhi Yu
Benjamin
Emily
Hong Hui
Christina
Melissa
Jun Hong
Pei Zhen
Samantha
Sharmaine
2E1!
Shannon
Amanda
Amanda Lau
Fann
Music is love ♪

