.
i missed it
Next monday and tuesday NO SCHOOL! WOOTS! Tue no cca :D yay. Anw, today..had a VERY SHORT cny 'concert' and Miss Lee gave us ferrero rocher. XD Thanks girls for the Valentine's day presents! THANKS ALOT! :D Today, school was short. The macoroni cooked in HE was nt tht nice :/ chi class was boring. :/ lol. After school, bus-ed to whitesand with Hong Hui n Kimberly. Went Mac and then met Pei Zhen n Melissa. Ate then went to my pri school. We weren't allowed to step in cause they wun let anyone in after 2:30 pm -.- wth? I was just 3 mins late!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Angry. But still, chill around the school linkway :D took pic :D missed them loads!
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR! *can gamble. Muahaha*
◄ Older posts
Newer posts ►
Magic;

Call me EMMA☺. I love my friends, family. Crazy, goofy,MUSIC♪❤
Cause when i close my eyes, I'm somewhere with you.
Links
Kai Kang
Frederick
Alecia
Jonathan
Kimberly
Milton
Fionn
zhi Yu
Benjamin
Emily
Hong Hui
Christina
Melissa
Jun Hong
Pei Zhen
Samantha
Sharmaine
2E1!
Shannon
Amanda
Amanda Lau
Fann
Music is love ♪

