.
HELLO! Today woke up at 7:30am!!! OMG OMG OMG :D
Left house abt 8:25am..cause of that Kimberly wong and bus-ed to Whitesand by taking 359 (Kim, u wrote wrongly in yr blog).
Reached tamp, and the whole mall was BLAck! Haha. Empty and cool~
Then went Subway to eat, their coke no gas one -.- . After that, when back to tamp mall. Popolur---not open. Cinema--- Not open. So ranodmly went Toy S Rus then went arcade. Played only one game of basketball and went out to buy tickets (: Around 10:30am like that, went in the theatre.
Alice in the Wonderland.. not bad. Nice (:
"I Think your head is busted, you're going crazy. But all great ppl are (: "
"Thinking about 6 impossible things before breakfast"
"It is impossible unless you believe it (: "
" You can always paint the roses red (: "
Totally cool graphic, wonderful sound effect, great story. Was laughing at the Jabberwocky. LOL. *Kim noes why*
Walked around tamp for a while, went to "the spot". Slacked + chatted +memories = nice :D
Then, took bus 72 to my grandma house. Went to watch Disney On Ice! LOL LOL LOL! Not bad, cool, the skaters are so damn professional (: The Mr Incredible part was super duber uber funny! Haha.
Reached home at 8+pm. (: Oh how, i suck at maths esp the congruency part. :(
I haven done Chi compo, bio, physics, eng project, home econs project.
I'm not gonna survive.
◄ Older posts
Newer posts ►
Magic;

Call me EMMA☺. I love my friends, family. Crazy, goofy,MUSIC♪❤
Cause when i close my eyes, I'm somewhere with you.
Links
Kai Kang
Frederick
Alecia
Jonathan
Kimberly
Milton
Fionn
zhi Yu
Benjamin
Emily
Hong Hui
Christina
Melissa
Jun Hong
Pei Zhen
Samantha
Sharmaine
2E1!
Shannon
Amanda
Amanda Lau
Fann
Music is love ♪

