.
yoh! oK. today was... (: quite fun. memorable at least ;)
Morning, walked to Fionn's bus stop then we both bus-ed 3 to Whitesand. Met Kai Jun and Audi then went to Burger king. After that, Voon Kit came, brought his laptop. Nasrum the last! lol... then we started doing eng project..bla bla bla. At abt 2+pm, ended. Then i went home... Around 4 plus, Christina called using Benjamin's phone O.O She asked whether she, Zhi Yu and Benjamin can come or not. SO... (: they came.
Firstly: We found out that the Lim Zhi Yu got $60 in his wallet!!! LOL! So we ordered mac delivery (: Haha.
Secondly: I felt nice when we eat tgt IN MY ROOM. LOL> (:
Thirdly, we watched funny cum very vulgar videos on youtube. LOL...damn funny xD and ridiculous.
Fourth, Christina got stuck under my bed!! HAHAHA. I took pics ;) But wun show it for Christina't sake ;)
Fifth, we played blind mice. LOL. Christina is the blind mice. Me, Benjamin and Zhi Yu was running around the living room +dining room. Zhi Yu and Benjamin made alot of noise to disturb Christina. Hahaha. xD
Sixth, At about 7pm, they left :( but came back shortly cause that GUNDU Christina forgot her drawing block and lost her wallet.
Seventh, so they came up and find and the wallet was actually in the popular plastic bag. LOL
Lastly, they went home. (: Great day. Thanks guys :D
Things to take note:
1) Zhi Yu, i have the receipt for the mac thingy, so u cnt claim! HAHA :p
2) Christina, i got yr pics (:
3) Benjamin + Christina + Zhi Yu = All food gone! LOLOLOLOL!
I HATE SCHOOL -.- new timetable sucks! I dun wanna go to school. YUCKS!
◄ Older posts
Newer posts ►
Magic;

Call me EMMA☺. I love my friends, family. Crazy, goofy,MUSIC♪❤
Cause when i close my eyes, I'm somewhere with you.
Links
Kai Kang
Frederick
Alecia
Jonathan
Kimberly
Milton
Fionn
zhi Yu
Benjamin
Emily
Hong Hui
Christina
Melissa
Jun Hong
Pei Zhen
Samantha
Sharmaine
2E1!
Shannon
Amanda
Amanda Lau
Fann
Music is love ♪

