.
birthday :D
AWESOME ;DDHAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAR MUM! :D
although you nag alot, but you are always there for me.
although you scold me, i know you will always be there for me.
although you say we are like sisters (haha), yala, very pretty :p
although i think you're unfair sometime, i will always love you! :D
thanks peanut for the crazy act today, for making me spend $10 (!) eating at restaurant.
btw, i'm not cucumber, i'm emma :D
dear seahpeizhen, i now declare that your nick names will be *ahem*
WALNUT, ALADDIN, SEAH. :D
next mon getting back report card, OH SHIT!
I'm very happy we got the class t-shirt!! YAY!
i almost died yesterday :(
◄ Older posts
Newer posts ►
Magic;

Call me EMMA☺. I love my friends, family. Crazy, goofy,MUSIC♪❤
Cause when i close my eyes, I'm somewhere with you.
Links
Kai Kang
Frederick
Alecia
Jonathan
Kimberly
Milton
Fionn
zhi Yu
Benjamin
Emily
Hong Hui
Christina
Melissa
Jun Hong
Pei Zhen
Samantha
Sharmaine
2E1!
Shannon
Amanda
Amanda Lau
Fann
Music is love ♪

