.



maybe just some colours

No matter how nice it is, how much it means to me, i always gotta face the fact that. Yes, that indeed happened, but no matter what, it won't be . How much i want it to be, how many screaming thoughts i have inside me, how much wishes, stupid imaginations i have. I guess i just have to face the cruel fact, no matter what, sometimes miracles just don't happen. Even if i'm down, hurt, pained, it's still something i gotta accept. Because it's my life, it belongs to only Emma Seek. Things happen at the wrong time. Things felt right, but again wrong. Belonged to me and you, but maybe not as much as it is to you than to me. For one moment, i wish, i wish for that great hope i have in me, to happen. Will it?

Exams are coming in like 5-6 days. And here i'm am, caught in midst of flu and cough :/ how great. I haven study, i have to.


◄ Older posts
Newer posts ►



Magic;




Call me EMMA☺. I love my friends, family. Crazy, goofy,MUSIC♪❤


Cause when i close my eyes, I'm somewhere with you.



Links


Music is love ♪
This Flash Player was created @ FlashWidgetz.com.